stuff.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stuff.

I'm actually thinking of starting to offer lipstick tubes. I've always been into them.

I've found a parts source, so might be able to come up with something with a little experimentation.

Originally posted by Laika View Post
    I'm actually thinking of starting to offer lipstick tubes. I've always been into them.

I've found a parts source, so might be able to come up with something with a little experimentation.

Comment

lipsticks are cool

I took a pair out of a Danelectro, used them in a Tele with a Tele bridge pickup/5 way switch

I would suggest, if you make them, to use a standard Strat mounting setup

Comment

any news?

been too busy to install my new strat pickups you sent me but I'll get to it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

any news?

been too busy to install my new strat pickups you sent me but I'll get to it soon.

I've started to check out the parts, but not sure yet on it.

It's the time of year where I've been picking yard/estate sales instead of making pickups.

Comment

I've started to check out the parts, but not sure yet on it.

It's the time of year where I've been picking yard/estate sales instead of making pickups.

yeah, I do that too

finding parts for my $3200 partscasters

picked a big-headstock strat, loaded your pickups in, ready to solder (but I had to cut the grass and stuff)

they better work

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

yeah, I do that too

finding parts for my $3200 partscasters

picked a big-headstock strat, loaded your pickups in, ready to solder (but I had to cut the grass and stuff)

they better work

Comment

Working...
              X