• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cactus Blossoms

everly brothers clones ??

i likey

Comment

I have been a fan since hearing them on the radio a few months ago.

Comment

Definite Everly Brothers vibe. Good to hear honest music.

Comment

Catch em with a full band, they are awesome. I forget which festival I saw em at, but they did a lovely 45 minute set.
          I like em better than the Milk Cartoon Kids

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post
            Catch em with a full band, they are awesome. I forget which festival I saw em at, but they did a lovely 45 minute set.
            I like em better than the Milk Cartoon Kids
            Glad you’re here Mikeo!!

Comment

Originally posted by mort View Post

Glad you’re here Mikeo!!
              Thanks.

The past year has not been the best for me. On March 1st I'm leaving this work shithole, and moving on. I'm tired of working with dysfunctional academic assholes. Plus there was too much money at stake for me to stay. I am retiring on my birthday in late March. Let's call it a semi-retirement. I will move on to bigger and better things.

I have health insurance that's reasonable and a small pension plan.

People are wondering what I will do in the future. I not sure, but I will tell you what I'm not gonna do.

I am 1 of like a dozen or so folks that have called it in the past year.

Comment

Thanks.

The past year has not been the best for me. On March 1st I'm leaving this work shithole, and moving on. I'm tired of working with dysfunctional academic assholes. Plus there was too much money at stake for me to stay. I am retiring on my birthday in late March. Let's call it a semi-retirement. I will move on to bigger and better things.

I have health insurance that's reasonable and a small pension plan. Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

People are wondering what I will do in the future. I not sure, but I will tell you what I'm not gonna do.

for me i think the past year was my fovirite year and the best
                Last edited by klimbo; 05-24-2019, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Thanks.

I have health insurance that's reasonable and a small pension plan.

Even for me the past year has been the best!

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by lovelash View Post

Even for me the past year has been the best!

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                    X