Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

School turns down free Chick-fil-A lunch ‘out of respect for LGBTQ staff'!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School turns down free Chick-fil-A lunch ‘out of respect for LGBTQ staff'!!!!

School turns down free Chick-fil-A lunch ‘out of respect for LGBTQ staff'

The principal at Lusher High School, Dr. Steven Corbett, said in a statement that the chicken chain’s values don’t mesh with the school’s motto of “Be Kind,” according to WWL-TV.

“Out of respect to our LGBTQ staff, we have chosen to not serve Chick-Fil-A at an employee lunch. The No. 1 rule at Lusher is to be kind and we live this motto every day,” Corbett said. “Chick-Fil-A has been politically outspoken about its views, and we feel it is not part of Lusher’s culture of kindness and community.”

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/t...gbtq/996313121

It doesn't bother me that Chick Fil A CEO Dan Cathy is in ignorant, bigoted homophobic asshole, but it does bother me that he donates millions of company money to anti-LGBTO groups. Props to that school!!!

You should go there and conduct a show and tell with your butt plugs.

Comment

Good for them. Fuck those homophobic bigots

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post
          Good for them. Fuck those homophobic bigots
          Yeah!! That'll teach 'em Put those fuckers out of business one school at a time.
          They're worth $11,000,000,000 but we can do it!!!!

Now the principal can suck dick without fear of reprisal.

I wonder if they boycott Muslim businesses as well...... If chicken sandwiches are offensive then marrying 7 year olds, beating your wife with a cane, and swearing to kill all who do not follow the teachings of Allah" should be denounced too.

Ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by Steeb View Post

Yeah!! That'll teach 'em Put those fuckers out of business one school at a time.
            They're worth $11,000,000,000 but we can do it!!!!

Now the principal can suck dick without fear of reprisal.

I wonder if they boycott Muslim businesses as well...... If chicken sandwiches are offensive then marrying 7 year olds, beating your wife with a cane, and swearing to kill all who do not follow the teachings of Allah" should be denounced too.

Ya think?
            In the US it's illegal to marry a 7 year old (sorry steeb ) and it's illegal to beat your wife with a cane. We are a nation of laws, steeb (well we were until the trump dick suckers elected a reality tv star )

people can boycott whoever they want. Good thing for you unskilled, fat, uneducated, racist, Italian stereotypes are not on anybody's boycott list.

Comment

Working...
            X