Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey did you guys see this? It should make all Americans proud

United States Led Entire World In Reducing CO2 Emissions In 2019

“The United States saw the largest decline in energy-related CO emissions in 2019 on a country basis – a fall of 140 Mt, or 2.9%, to 4.8 Gt,” The International Energy Agency (IEA) reported on Tuesday. “US emissions are now down almost 1 Gt from their peak in the year 2000, the largest absolute decline by any country over that period.”

fuck yeah, let’s keep it up!

If this happened during Obama’s presidency you guys would be sucking his dick and each other’s dicks and giving him ALL of the credit.
    You don’t care about the planet.......you hope it gets worse so you can blame Trump.
    So childish

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Steebo View Post
      If this happened during Obama’s presidency you guys would be sucking his dick and each other’s dicks and giving him ALL of the credit.
      You don’t care about the planet.......you hope it gets worse so you can blame Trump.
      So childish
      ...and apparently, YOU are only concerned about the environment when you can credit something about it to the orange Baboon.
      Any other time it's "fake news".

...fucking dumbass....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Knobs View Post

...and apparently, YOU are only concerned about the environment when you can credit something about it to the orange Baboon.
        Any other time it's "fake news".

...fucking dumbass....
        Not true bro
        I make fun of stupid planet saving shit that does nothing but make people feel like they care.....like they care more than those “other people”..... like banning straws.
        Or celebrities scolding the common folks about GW from their private jets
        You’ve never seen me bash a successful effort to clean up the planet....... so you can remember a time when the Democrats actually did something to benefit the planet (with legitimate factual results) ?

and you will NEVER give the orange baboon credit for one motherfucking thing EVER.
        Like the one in my original post.

Notice I didn’t call you names? And how you don’t give a shit about the planet if Trump is involved in any way?

Comment

Like the fattest cunt in Yankland losing 2lbs.

Fucking idiots.

Comment

The argument is environmental cleanup: better left to the market, or enforced by the government?

I guess to answer that, you'd have to break down whether the reduction in CO2 was predominantly a result of market initiatives, or of government regulations.

My guess is a good amount of it was driven by California's state regulations, combined with upper middle class liberals buying electric cars because it feels nice to.

Comment

USA, worst CO2 per capita. Now only ever so slightly better.

https://ourworldindata.org/per-capita-co2

Comment

Originally posted by Gallus View Post
                Like the fattest cunt in Yankland losing 2lbs.

Fucking idiots.
                this

Comment

Wait - I thought climate change was a hoax and co2 didn’t matter. If it doesn’t matter why should we be proud about reducing output?

Comment

Steeb's new hero.

Click image for larger version

Name:	greta-thunberg-4.jpg?w968h681.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	280364

Comment

I wonder what trump did? I know. Not a fucking thing.

This will likely explain it. Thanks Obama

Click image for larger version

Name:	updatedenergygraphic-01.png
Views:	24
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	280428

Comment

So childish
                        It happened on Obamas watch. We have historical data. No need for you to guess.

I know you don't do facts

Comment

If this happened during Obama’s presidency .....
                          Specifically how did Trump have anything to do with your claim?

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post

Specifically how did Trump have anything to do with your claim?

He didn't. It was Obama policy to move from coal and a push for renewable. The exact opposite of trump policy.

Comment

Now trump is sending a climate change denier to head the epa. I’m sure THATS something to be proud of for trumptards

Comment

Working...
                              X