Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retaliation against witnesses who dare to speak the truth under oath

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Retaliation against witnesses who dare to speak the truth under oath

    and Trumpers are cool with it.


    ...who know that making America "great" meant blindly supporting a huckster wannabe dictator?

    It's not a good look on you Republicans.


    Click image for larger version

Name:	bootlicker.gif
Views:	40
Size:	933.2 KB
ID:	278153





    #2
    Vindman lied under oath.

    Comment


    • AJ6stringsting
      AJ6stringsting commented
      Editing a comment
      Too many facts point out that Vinman was truthful.
      PrimaDonald and his folks are not just fighting for a 2nd term ... They are fighting to get the inevitable Prison Term they will face after they are out of office.

    #3
    Originally posted by mortbane 2 View Post
    Vindman lied under oath.
    lol, nice try

    Comment


      #4
      Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post

      lol, nice try
      Either he lied or Sondland lied.

      Comment


      #5
      Originally posted by mortbane 2 View Post
      Vindman lied under oath.

      Vindman was asked by the Ukrainian government to serve as defense minister for the country...three times.

      Don't they hang people for that?


      Comment


      • AJ6stringsting
        AJ6stringsting commented
        Editing a comment
        Trump is the biggest traitor President since Jefferson Davis !!!! 🙈🙉🙊

      #6
      Keep going gentlemen. Those boots aren't going to lick themselves.



      Comment


        #7
        Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post
        Keep going gentlemen. Those boots aren't going to lick themselves.


        Click image for larger version

Name:	game-over2.jpg?w=1200.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	278266

        Comment


          #8
          Everything from the embezzlement that Betsie Devos, Willbur Ross, Uncle Tom at HUD ... Will be indicted for fraud.
          Devon Nunes, Bill Barr, Lindsey Graham, Rod Rosenstein, Mnuchin, McConnell and many others will be charged in a cover up and found guilty .

          Trump and his RePutincans will be indicted for wire fraud, Election fraud, money laundering, insurance fraud, tax fraud, income tax evasion .... When they go down, it will be a warning to all Republicans that trash Democracy , the Rule of Law, defile the Constitution.

          Comment


            #9
            Originally posted by AJ6stringsting View Post
            Everything from the embezzlement that Betsie Devos, Willbur Ross, Uncle Tom at HUD ... Will be indicted for fraud.
            Devon Nunes, Bill Barr, Lindsey Graham, Rod Rosenstein, Mnuchin, McConnell and many others will be charged in a cover up and found guilty .

            Trump and his RePutincans will be indicted for wire fraud, Election fraud, money laundering, insurance fraud, tax fraud, income tax evasion .... When they go down, it will be a warning to all Republicans that trash Democracy , the Rule of Law, defile the Constitution.
            Aldo Nova's only hit comes to mind.

            Comment


              #10
              Originally posted by mortbane 2 View Post

              Aldo Nova's only hit comes to mind.
              unfortunately, you're right.

              Rich assholes never face REAL justice.

              Comment


                #11
                Originally posted by Mr. Knobs View Post
                t
                unfortunately, you're right.

                Rich assholes never face REAL justice.
                Winners win.

                Comment


                • Mr. Badger
                  Mr. Badger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And cheaters cheat. Please learn the difference.

                • mortbane 2
                  mortbane 2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hillary and the DNC have proved that cheating doesn't equal winning.

                  Winners win.

                #12
                Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post
                Retaliation against witnesses who dare to speak the truth under oath

                and Trumpers are cool with it.


                ...who know that making America "great" meant blindly supporting a huckster wannabe dictator?

                It's not a good look on you Republicans.


                Click image for larger version

Name:	bootlicker.gif
Views:	40
Size:	933.2 KB
ID:	278153
                The Trumpniks are not cool with His Orangeness's punishment of those who speak out against him.
                They applaud it.

                Comment


                  #13
                  Originally posted by Mr. Badger View Post

                  The Trumpniks are not cool with His Orangeness's punishment of those who speak out against him.
                  They applaud it.
                  If we aren't "cool" with it, why would we applaud it.

                  Comment


                    #14
                    Originally posted by Mr. Badger View Post

                    The Trumpniks are not cool with His Orangeness's punishment of those who speak out against him.
                    They applaud it.
                    Originally posted by mortbane 2 View Post

                    If we aren't "cool" with it, why would we applaud it.
                    Because they're all excited and "heated up" seeing their "hero" "get tough" with "traitors."
                    Just watch Trump speak about "getting tough" with "traitors" and see how loudly they cheer.
                    That is not "cool with it," it's foam-flecked, fevered excitement.

                    Trump is behaving like an angry mob boss who got off on a technicality but still wants to
                    hurt those who took the stand against him. Apparently, the truth does hurt, if you're that
                    kind of slime beast.

                    Comment


                      #15
                      Not to mention Trumplethinskin thinly veiled threat to the people of Utah, New York and Alaska.


                      Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X