Bitchslap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Daddy Steebo View Post

I think there was no proof. No facts, just accusations.
    The guy that he allegedly tried to strong arm said it didn’t happen.
    That's kind of important, but was ignored by the haters.

on the other hand, the Bidens?? Holy shit

So much actual proof that they did EXACTLY what they accused Trump of doing.........even though there was no proof.
    So you didn't watch the trial, and haven't been following any of the facts of the case? Thats the only way you could have reached that conclusion. Even your senate republicans are not questioning whether Trump did what he is accused of - they accept it for the most part. They just don't think he should be impeached for it.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post

So you didn't watch the trial, and haven't been following any of the facts of the case? Thats the only way you could have reached that conclusion. Even your senate republicans are not questioning whether Trump did what he is accused of - they accept it for the most part. They just don't think he should be impeached for it.

Fats has his own "facts."

They're edible, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzboy View Post

Fats has his own "facts."

They're edible, too.
        The most gullible, hate - speech, fat, pos, asswipe, troll on this forum. All the making of a good boot licking cuck trumper.

Comment

Sen. Lindsey Graham: "It was a bunch of partisan bullshit in the House. It continued in the Senate. It’s going to end Wednesday. The president is going to get acquitted. And it’s going to blow up in their face."

LOL boy, boy.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post

The most gullible, hate - speech, fat, pos, asswipe, troll on this forum. All the making of a good boot licking cuck trumper.

Where's your compassion? He's a moron (and a douchebag, and an attention whore, and a reluctant incel, and a morbidly obese masturbation addict, and ....).

He doesn't know any better.

Comment

• AJ6stringsting
              AJ6stringsting commented
              Editing a comment
              Give Steeb a break .... Last time he had pussy .... Was when pussy had him.
              The guy is a social leper living in his mom's basement .... Stealing his sister's and mom's panties from the bathroom hamper.
              Sadly, those panties are the closest he'll ever get to a woman's whisker biscuit

Sen. Lindsey Graham: "It was a bunch of partisan bullshit in the House. It continued in the Senate. It’s going to end Wednesday. The president is going to get acquitted. And it’s going to blow up in their face."

Lev Parnas and John Bolton will testify on how Lindsey Graham was a part of the cover up .... Lindsey will go to prison too .

Comment

Originally posted by AJ6stringsting View Post

Lev Parnas and John Bolton will testify on how Lindsey Graham was a part of the cover up .... Lindsey will go to prison too .
              lol, it’s over

Comment

• Mr. Knobs
                Mr. Knobs commented
                Editing a comment
                ...for now.

Originally posted by Hobbenator View Post

lol, it’s over
              It's not .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Badger View Post

That's because I have other things to do. Also, I don't care for cats.
                If I want to get fucked, I'll wait for Trump's next policy change and
                tax code "improvement."
                ^ that is why I LOVE THE BADGE

Comment

Working...
                X