Bitchslap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitchslap

Sen. Lindsey Graham: "It was a bunch of partisan bullshit in the House. It continued in the Senate. It’s going to end Wednesday. The president is going to get acquitted. And it’s going to blow up in their face."

I'm curious steeb, do you think the president never tried to leverage US aid for personal gain and it was all made up..... or you just don't think it's an impeachable offense?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Steebo View Post
      Bitchslap

Sen. Lindsey Graham: "It was a bunch of partisan bullshit in the House. It continued in the Senate. It’s going to end Wednesday. The president is going to get acquitted. And it’s going to blow up in their face."

Yep, the president is going to be acquitted, not because he's innocent but because his Republican colleagues have forced it. And yes, it will indeed blow up in their elephantine faces.

Comment

Graham another cunt that wipped his ass on the Constitution ....

And of course, Steeb , you are proving your self to be a cunt like McConnell.

I'm going to laugh at you when you go into your Fake Patriot mode, pretending to love the Constitution and Rule of Law.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post
          I'm curious steeb, do you think the president never tried to leverage US aid for personal gain and it was all made up..... or you just don't think it's an impeachable offense?
          Steeb doesn't care about that stuff.

Comment

White Power is what it’s all about.

Comment

the potus exercised his responsibility to taxpayers, at an undeniably obvious target, and the first layer of the onion exposed the bidens

Comment

Originally posted by HalfButterStick View Post
                White Power is what it’s all about.

Comment

Comment

Bitchslap

Originally posted by AJ6stringsting View Post

Graham another cunt that wiped his ass on the Constitution ....

And of course, Steeb , you are proving yourself to be a cunt like McConnell.

I'm going to laugh at you when you go into your Fake Patriot mode, pretending to love the Constitution and Rule of Law.

Click image for larger version  Name:	D5m94uhV4AAynxh.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.1 KB ID:	274870

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post
                      I think there was no proof. No facts, just accusations.
                      The guy that he allegedly tried to strong arm said it didn’t happen.
                      That's kind of important, but was ignored by the haters.

on the other hand, the Bidens?? Holy shit

So much actual proof that they did EXACTLY what they accused Trump of doing.........even though there was no proof.

Comment

• Mr. Knobs
                        Mr. Knobs commented
                        Editing a comment
                        they didn't ALLOW proof to be brought in the form of witnesses, you stupid fucknut

Originally posted by Mr. Badger View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	D5m94uhV4AAynxh.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.1 KB ID:	274870
                      Like this motherfucker knows anything about it

Comment

Like this motherfucker knows anything about it
                        No, you motherfucker, I don't think you do.
                        By the way, kleenex, lotion and your hand don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Badger View Post

No, you motherfucker, I don't think you do.
                          By the way, kleenex, lotion and your hand don't count.
                          Lotion is for amateurs.
                          and I’m gonna guess that pussy isn’t exactly kicking down your door.

Comment

Lotion is for amateurs.
                            and I’m gonna guess that pussy isn’t exactly kicking down your door.
                            That's because I have other things to do. Also, I don't care for cats.
                            If I want to get fucked, I'll wait for Trump's next policy change and
                            tax code "improvement."

Comment

Working...
                            X