• Show
Clear All

You think she would be nicer after ripping him off in 2016

Click image for larger version

Name:	04AAE881-F178-43A2-9E35-07CC21EB41B6.jpeg
Views:	33
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	267840

With four-part Hulu series 'Hillary' set to premiere at Sundance, one of America's most groundbreaking (and polarizing) figures opens up about Monica Lewinsky, her marriage, whether a woman can win the presidency and
    her not-so-fuzzy feelings about Bernie Sanders: "Nobody wants to work with him."

Dems bad mk?

Comment

Just something she says to make conservative heads explode.

Comment

Okay bro’s, this is going to be very difficult for you, but pay attention......

This has nothing to do with Trump. I know I know, everything has something to do with Trump.....but humor me.
        She fucked Bernie in the ass in 2016, that’s a fact. Now she’s insulting him?
        Don’t you agree that her cunt level is still rising? Now I’m not a big Bernie fan, but she’s a liar and a cheater and she should STFU about Bernie.

Comment

• Mr. Badger
          Mr. Badger commented
          Editing a comment
          I think she's miffed with him because not enough of his supporters voted for her in the finals against Trump. That election was akin to voting for which kind of shit you wanted dumped on you: Bullshit, Horseshit or Chickenshit. There wasn't a decent choice in either field, just varying degrees of bad ones.

Originally posted by Big Daddy Steebo View Post
        Okay bro’s, this is going to be very difficult for you, but pay attention......

This has nothing to do with Trump. I know I know, everything has something to do with Trump.....but humor me.
        She fucked Bernie in the ass in 2016, that’s a fact. Now she’s insulting him?
        Don’t you agree that her cunt level is still rising? Now I’m not a big Bernie fan, but she’s a liar and a cheater and she should STFU about Bernie.
        this is something I care absolutely nothing about. fuck Bernie and fuck Hillary. what do you care? you just want to troll libs is all. you dont give a fuck about either of them either so STFU about it.

Comment

trump has slagged and shaded everyone who ever even slightly disagreed with him. I down see you telling him to shut up.

Comment

Yeah, what a cunt

Comment

Working...
            X