Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rudy sends a message to Trump and it's no joke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rudy sends a message to Trump and it's no joke.

Rudy has all the dirt and he's no more loyal than his client.

In an interview with The Guardian, the former New York mayor was asked whether he was nervous should the president decide to throw him under the bus.

The House of Representatives is probing claims Trump abused his office in waging a pressure campaign, in which Giuliani played a key role, for Ukraine to announce a probe into Joe Biden.

"I'm not, but I do have very, very good insurance, so if he does, all my hospital bills will be paid," remarked Giuliani.

At this point in the call Giuliani's own attorney, Robert Costello, interjected to say: "He's joking."

That's the best you got? Bwhahahahahahha...OMG THIS IS IT!!! TRUM IS FINISHED!!!!

Comment

Not yet, but it's coming.

Comment

It willbe HILARIOUS when schiff is arrested for treason.

Comment

Have you completely lost touch with reality? When Trump loses next year, will your life lose all meaning?

Comment

Yeah, even TIP sees the writing on the wall, knows that wankmaggot is a dead man walking

but, keep on trolling

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
              Have you completely lost touch with reality? When Trump loses next year, will your life lose all meaning?
              You are assuming the incel's life had any meaning to begin with. That's doubtful.

Comment

I kinda hope Trumplethinskin throws Julie under the bus. Finding out what Julie has on the mango Mussolini could be comedy gold.

Comment

Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post
                  I kinda hope Trumplethinskin throws Julie under the bus. Finding out what Julie has on the mango Mussolini could be comedy gold.
                  bro...c'mon man...let it go

Comment

Originally posted by 123 View Post

bro...c'mon man...let it go
                    Seek help

Comment

Working...
                    X