Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figgy is banned, but Hoddy shits all over two forums here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Figgy is banned, but Hoddy shits all over two forums here



    I guess he's threatened to sue TOOJ.

    If not, he probably will when I get through with him.

    #2
    lol here goes the "internet badass" again...trying to prove how "manly" he is.


    "when I get through with him".....


    Whatcha gonna do? Lick his balls uuntil he screams "UNCLE!"?

    Comment


      #3
      I had figgster on ignore mostly

      Comment


        #4
        Hoddy can behave like an adult and Figgy can´t!



        Comment


          #5
          I don't understand why anyone has a problem with Hoddy.

          He's one of the more benign posters here.

          Comment


            #6
            I don't even know who is who anymore (nor do I care), but I have to say that error flan guy has a posting style VERY similar to that asswipe dick stoolz. Stupid immature insults with very little thought put into them, repeated over and over and over.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Mr. Knobs View Post
              I don't even know who is who anymore (nor do I care), but I have to say that error flan guy has a posting style VERY similar to that asswipe dick stoolz. Stupid immature insults with very little thought put into them, repeated over and over and over.

              Errol/Daryl/White Wolf/Ocean Tiger/Jack Flash/Bigot Not a Racist/Free Nut Hugs/Hugsy are all the same guy.

              I don't who dick stoolz was, but what's one more alt?


              Nut Hugs is a pathological creep, though. He makes Figgy look like Buckwalder.

              Comment


              • Buckwalder
                Buckwalder commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks !

              • Bluzboy
                Bluzboy commented
                Editing a comment
                ^^^ LOL. The reference clearly sailed right over your head.

                Absolutely no one is surprised.

              #8
              Originally posted by Buttsy View Post


              Errol/Daryl/White Wolf/Ocean Tiger/Jack Flash/Bigot Not a Racist/Free Nut Hugs/Hugsy are all the same guy.

              I don't who dick stoolz was, but what's one more alt?


              Nut Hugs is a pathological creep, though. He makes Figgy look like Buckwalder.

              I had most of those on ignore - a no interest post or two then ignore

              what names is hoddy using?

              Comment


                #9
                Originally posted by Bulldog View Post


                I had most of those on ignore - a no interest post or two then ignore

                what names is hoddy using?


                Fun fact: There was a "Hoddy" here, who was actually the pathological creep.


                The real Hoddy is Brokeahontas.

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by Huggsy View Post


                  I guess he's threatened to sue TOOJ.

                  If not, he probably will when I get through with him.
                  LOL this pathetic, fat, lonely, craven weasel motherfuck.

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by Mr. Knobs View Post
                    I don't even know who is who anymore (nor do I care), but I have to say that error flan guy has a posting style VERY similar to that asswipe dick stoolz. Stupid immature insults with very little thought put into them, repeated over and over and over.


                    that dick stoolz dumbfuck really walked into a fucking buzz saw on bubblztoj

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Originally posted by Hobbenator View Post



                      that dick stoolz dumbfuck really walked into a fucking buzz saw on bubblztoj



                      LOL. All you've got left is that file cabinet next to your bed.. Pathetic.


                      And hilarious.

                      Comment


                      • Buckwalder
                        Buckwalder commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Your projector is still plugged in.

                        Just trying to help. Fatass

                      • Bluzboy
                        Bluzboy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL! DumBuck is channeling Deranged Daryl now.

                        How sweet.

                      #13
                      Originally posted by Huggsy View Post

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X