Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you think the Clintons paid to have Jeffery Epstein "Suicided?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They paid nothing...Trump and the the Republican party run the corrective departments of the country/government; there's no way in hell that they would help a Clinton stave-off public humiliation and potentially miss a chance to blackball a highly publicized Democrat. Trump literally appointed the man who oversees corrections throughout the country from its highest ranking position

If anybody paid to have him killed...it's Trump. Think with your head and not your mind's rampant idiocy.
    HBS Gear Threads R The Best Threads...

Comment

The way Bill Barr raced to get ahead of this thing was kind of kind of suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Oso View Post
        The way Bill Barr raced to get ahead of this thing was kind of kind of suspicious.
        Bingo...
        HBS Gear Threads R The Best Threads...

Comment

It's almost as if Barr had the formal statement written and ready in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by Ima Manlicker View Post
            I like how Steeb accuses Clinton then asks for “proof” on Trump. He’s an idiot or a troll. Either way, that one was silly and funny. Thanks for the laugh Steebo.
            He´s an idiot and a troll, always has been.

Comment

I'm sure Slick Willy will get out of this one too. His rub out machine is just too refined and efficient. I'm sure every so often he has some of his muscle men taken out, just to keep the witness count down.
              Last edited by Cornholio Farquarth III; 08-13-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Clinton and Trump probably both tossed a little something into the hopper.

Comment

Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post

I wonder how many children trump rapes and violently attacks every week? The rapes must have slowed because of trumps kiddie connection is daid (Epstein). I'm sure trump has a pretty good pipeline of children.
                  You aren't sure, you're a fucking psycho.
                  I've seen plenty of obsessed Trump haters, you have take it to another insane level. He rapes and violently attacks multiple children every week?
                  Get some fucking help, bro, before you kill someone.

Comment

An investigation into official flight records of financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” are once again dragging former President Bill Clinton into the national spotlight.

Flight logs obtained by Gawker in January 2015 put Mr. Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims for Mr. Epstein. Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.

The network’s investigation reveals Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips.

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile. Why would a former president associate with a man like that?” said Conchita Sarnoff of the Washington, D.C.-based nonprofit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, Fox reported. Ms. Sarnoff also authored a book on Mr. Epstein titled “TrafficKing.”

Comment

Originally posted by The ghost of steebo View Post

You aren't sure, you're a fucking psycho.
                      I've seen plenty of obsessed Trump haters, you have take it to another insane level. He rapes and violently attacks multiple children every week?
                      Get some fucking help, bro, before you kill someone.
                      Clobber a kid today?

Comment

I think what happened is that they slipped a neuro toxin into his food, which knocked him out. Then a small team went in and strung him up while he was passed out. Being in a highly sedated state, he gradually slipped away from asphyxiation while hanging.

Comment

lol fat dumbfuck troll posts fat dumbfuck troll thread, and then demands "proof"

classic fat loser post

Comment

Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post
                            Trump laid out millions to off his best child raping pal.
                            Both probably had those underage teens wear diapers to get a half ass erection.

​​​​​​The Clinton's Attorney General , Janet Reno , died a couple of years ago .
                            PrimaDonald's Fixer General , Bill Barr, and the Trump's new Criminal Defense Law Firm, The DOJ, are doing their best to defend Putin's Agent Orange in the White House..... Go figure ?

Comment

Working...
                            X