Heroin and Fentanyl should be made legal and free for adults

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroin and Fentanyl should be made legal and free for adults

That way, with an unlimited free supply, many of the idiots who take that crap will OD and croak, and they'll cull themselves from humanity.

Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post
    That way, with an unlimited free supply, many of the idiots who take that crap will OD and croak, and they'll cull themselves from humanity.
    Idiots?

I don’t totally disagree with your initial statement, but the way you chose “bring it on home” is heartless and hellohellohellohellohellohelloed.

Lots of addicts out there who got started from something their doctor gave them.

Lots of lives upended.

Empathy is is a virtue.

Comment

My brother took his own life due to the despair and helplessness of feeling like he could never quit opioids that he had started taking under prescription for severe pain due to a blown ACL.

Log out and don’t come back.

Comment

Is it exhausting carrying around that much hate with you?

Comment

Originally posted by mort View Post
          My brother took his own life due to the despair and helplessness of feeling like he could never quit opioids that he had started taking under prescription for severe pain due to a blown ACL.

Log out and don’t come back.
          Guess what? I had a long opioid addiction that i never thought I'd come out of . It really was a hopeless situation, but somehow I overcame it. I don't know how.

Anyway, I'm sorry about your brother and I can relate to his desparation. My post is not about individuals with opioid addictions caused by medical treatment. The poast is about people who electively choose to use heroin and fentanyl recreationally and resort to crime to support their addictions. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Guess what? I had a long opioid addiction that i never thought I'd come out of . It really was a hopeless situation, but somehow I overcame it. I don't know how.

Anyway, I'm sorry about your brother and I can relate to his desparation. My post is not about individuals with opioid addictions caused by medical treatment. The poast is about people who electively choose to use heroin and fentanyl recreationally and resort to crime to support their addictions. Sorry for the confusion.
            To be quite honest I became, for a bunch of years, a lot less empathetic to hard drug users after my brother's death because I thought he could and should have "bootstrapped" himself out of that situation. I'm not him so I can't know exactly how much he could have tried harder or not, but I've seen how resilient he was in other areas of his life so I've often thought he could have been more resilient when it came to the drugs. But whether a person began using recreationally or under prescription really doesn't matter IMO. You should know first hand that once you start, no matter why you started, that it can be almost impossible to stop. Yours and my brother's experience may not be all that far from the experience of others that you don't seem to identify with at all. Although I suppose it's alot easier to characterize them as scumbags because their story may have not started quite as innocently.

Comment

I recall OD's are less of a problem in the UK as addicts can get gov't regulated dope and don't have to resort to all the street shit they have to contend with here... including fentanyl, dirty needles bad dope, ripoffs etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by lagger View Post
                I recall OD's are less of a problem in the UK as addicts can get gov't regulated dope and don't have to resort to all the street shit they have to contend with here... including fentanyl, dirty needles bad dope, ripoffs etc etc

Comment

Working...
                X