Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amps

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by AlamoJoe View Post
    Ah, the new cans arrived! Bravo!

    Bro..Wipe down the chair. Tell me that isn't spodie on the left front corner.
    Originally posted by Hobbenator View Post



    hbs says he jacks it in the shower, exclusively
    I don’t recall ever saying that.

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by AlamoJoe View Post
      Ah, the new cans arrived! Bravo!

      Bro..Wipe down the chair. Tell me that isn't spodie on the left front corner.
      I don’t know what that is

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by HumBuzzingStatic View Post



        I don’t recall ever saying that.

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by Hobbenator View Post

          You didn’t save the quote?

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by HumBuzzingStatic View Post

            You didn’t save the quote?
            that was on bubblztoj

            but i’m pretty sure you said it

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Hobbenator View Post

              that was on bubblztoj

              but i’m pretty sure you said it
              I haven’t jacked off in the shower in a long time. I remember doing it in a drug and alcohol rehab place once, tho.

              Comment


                #37
                I think they had cameras in the shower there, and one of the rehab admins was a fat Mexican queer.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by HumBuzzingStatic View Post

                  I haven’t jacked off in the shower in a long time. I remember doing it in a drug and alcohol rehab place once, tho.
                  so when “the urge” hits, anyone in the general vicinity has to just wait it out?

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by Hobbenator View Post

                    so when “the urge” hits, anyone in the general vicinity has to just wait it out?
                    I have to wait it out until I can be alone, naked, with a porn video .

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Rivera era Super Champ
                      Current prod Super Champ x2

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X