Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My chair is 88 years old

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    My chair is 88 years old

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	78
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	96035
    1931 Koken

    highly sought after, very rare

    mine is not in great shape, but it is solid as a rock.

    in good condition they can sell for $5000

    mine only cost me 10 haircuts....... It needed a lot of work, but that's still a great deal.

    #2
    Cool chair bro

    Comment


      #3
      I cut my own hair.

      Comment


        #4
        I don’t like people touching me or being out in public.

        Comment


          #5
          Nice chair, tho, Steeb. You should give CAD a crew cut.

          Comment


          • Mr. Badger
            Mr. Badger commented
            Editing a comment
            I think he should have a different kind of haircut.
            I'm not sure whether it should be the "General Custer"
            or the "Louis XVI," though. Maybe the "Robespierre?"

          • KerrygoldPureIrishButter
            Editing a comment

          #6
          Originally posted by KerrygoldPureIrishButter View Post
          Nice chair, tho, Steeb. You should give CAD a crew cut.
          I wonder if he still has that long, mid-life crisis hair

          Comment


            #7
            Originally posted by The ghost of steebo View Post

            I wonder if he still has that long, mid-life crisis hair
            Yes, he does.

            Comment


              #8
              Originally posted by KerrygoldPureIrishButter View Post
              I cut my own hair.
              I can always tell Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	53
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	96055

              Comment


              #9
              Originally posted by The ghost of steebo View Post

              I can always tell Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	53
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	96055
              METAL!

              Comment


                #10
                Originally posted by KerrygoldPureIrishButter View Post

                Yes, he does.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	52
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	96058

                Comment


                  #11
                  Originally posted by The ghost of steebo View Post

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	52
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	96058
                  That’s CAD 3 years from now.

                  Comment


                    #12
                    i imagine your shop like the black barber shops I see in the movies

                    talking, laughing, "cutting up", etc


                    Comment


                    • Mr. Badger
                      Mr. Badger commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I can just imagine....

                      ->SNIP<-
                      OOOOOOWWWWWWW!
                      Sorry...
                      GIVE BACK MY EAR!

                    #13
                    Originally posted by The ghost of steebo View Post

                    I wonder if he still has that long, mid-life crisis hair
                    So, if you don´t approve it´s a "mid-life crisis" thing?

                    Like when you claimed you could raise your fat legs high enough to kick anybody´s asses?



                    Comment


                      #14
                      Originally posted by CAD View Post
                      i imagine your shop like the black barber shops I see in the movies

                      talking, laughing, "cutting up", etc

                      Kinda like that, but rednecks and farmers instead of brothers.

                      You'd love it here...... We keep beer in the fridge for customers

                      Comment


                        #15
                        Originally posted by The ghost of steebo View Post
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	78
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	96035
                        1931 Koken

                        highly sought after, very rare

                        mine is not in great shape, but it is solid as a rock.

                        in good condition they can sell for $5000

                        mine only cost me 10 haircuts....... It needed a lot of work, but that's still a great deal.
                        Cool as fuck
                        THE CRUNCHYTOWN HERALD
                        A poor but honest blog

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X