Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

our stomachs are made for digesting the tissues of previously live, happy chicken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our stomachs are made for digesting the tissues of previously live, happy chicken

they must die to provide the low fat protein we need. that is if you eat the breast. the legs have a lot of fat. but still, they die, and you eat their flesh and their chicken dreams
    THE CRUNCHYTOWN HERALD
    A poor but honest blog

Cock-a-doodle doo, motherfucker.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Holodeck View Post
        Cock-a-doodle doo, motherfucker.
        in chickenspeak that could easily mean something like " fuck this chicken bank, they're plucking me with these coop mortgages, at this rate I will have to work til the day I die, and wonder what, here comes the human with the cleaver"
        bon appetite, murderers.
        THE CRUNCHYTOWN HERALD
        A poor but honest blog

Comment

Beer atp > food.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cruncho View Post

in chickenspeak that could easily mean something like " fuck this chicken bank, they're plucking me with these coop mortgages, at this rate I will have to work til the day I die, and wonder what, here comes the human with the cleaver"
            bon appetite, murderers.
            When I was a kid, I saw a live chicken get its head chopped off with an axe.

Comment

li'm venezuela. you would not believe the things I've seen. chicjen on fire on a spit. all gone. like chicken tears in the rain.
              THE CRUNCHYTOWN HERALD
              A poor but honest blog

Comment

My mom grew up on a farm; they held the chicken on a stump and choppy choppy.

I remember the chicken kept moving after it's head was separated from the rest of its body.

I probably learned a lot that day.

Comment

I saw a calf being born too, it stepped out of the womb, wobbled a little bit, but stood up and started precariously walking around.

It was covered in mucus.

Comment

• lagger
                    lagger commented
                    Editing a comment
                    that's gravy ... not mucus .. veal scallopini in the hoof

Yummy!

Comment

Working...
                  X