My Worst Shower Fail: A Story of Poo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Worst Shower Fail: A Story of Poo

20 years ago, quite possibly to the day, it happened. My roommates were a nice to be wed couple that had a very young and cute toy Doberman. They were out and I was charged with the task of watching the puppy for a bit.

It came time for me to take a shower and didn’t want the dog to be able to shit or piss on the carpet so he got brought into the bathroom where it would be easy to clean should his need arise. And it did. And it was particularly ripe.

The wall switch for the bath fan was too far to reach and I didn't want to step out of the shower so I grabbed a towel and flip snapped it at the switch. It was a stretch to reach even with the towel and as it finally worked it also turned off the light and a slipped and fell across the tub side, toe jammed into the tub drain and cut it, face landed on the floor right next to the steaming poo. In the dark. With the dog licking my face.

All all I could do was laugh

check yourself into rehab, bro

Comment

Comment

Shiet happens. Funny story

Comment

Could have been worse.

Comment

I remember one time when I was in my early/mid 20s I had just gotten out of the shower and my GF was sitting on the floor at the end of the bed using a hair dryer to dry her hair.

All I had on was a robe, and I was sitting on the bed when I felt a rumbling in my gut that I THOUGHT was just air.

I swung around to point my ass at the back of her head, and figured I'd blow a big stinky wind in her direction.

Well, I ended up spewing all over the bedsheets, and she didn't even notice! She turns the blow dryer off and turns around to find me frantically gathering the sheets up off the bed, wondering what a fuck is wrong with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Knobs View Post
              I remember one time when I was in my early/mid 20s I had just gotten out of the shower and my GF was sitting on the floor at the end of the bed using a hair dryer to dry her hair.

All I had on was a robe, and I was sitting on the bed when I felt a rumbling in my gut that I THOUGHT was just air.

I swung around to point my ass at the back of her head, and figured I'd blow a big stinky wind in her direction.

Well, I ended up spewing all over the bedsheets, and she didn't even notice! She turns the blow dryer off and turns around to find me frantically gathering the sheets up off the bed, wondering what a fuck is wrong with me.

You learned a very valuable lesson that day.

Comment

At least you didn't poop in the bathtub the way Mittens did.

Comment

Working...
                X