The Harlot Roman Catholic Church Of Revelation 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forktool View Post
    Not only are you guys fighting in yourself belief of the bible and striving for understanding but you are deceived by the devil with false scriptures and beliefs.

You need to push pride aside and read the King James bible. Faith will come from reading the Word.

Romans 10:17
    So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
    I use a different bible but mine is cool and makes life happier.

Comment

Revelation 17:9

And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7-hills-rome.gif
Views:	41
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	280003

I have a fwend in Wome.
      His name is Biggus Dickus
      THE CRUNCHYTOWN HERALD
      A poor but honest blog

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

You have turned into a self-righteous, proselytizing asshole.

I damn sure don't need your approval, your acquiescence or much of anything else.

Fuck off,ya brain-damaged idiot.
        I am not self righteous. Look at the scripture. When Have I ever said I did this or that? I come to God as a sinner and bow down to Him and accept His free gift of salvation.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cruncho View Post

I have a fwend in Wome.
          His name is Biggus Dickus
          I am trying to show you the bible and how you are going to hell without your friends. But you post nonsense trying to attract people who will in no way in hell be there when you are being punished by God night and day and forever. YOU my friend for now are the unbelieving. All sins shall be forgiven

Mark 3:28
          Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

Comment

Revelation 17:14 “These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”

This is you guys. But I will Overcome you. Join us. Read the bible and be saved. How do you be saved?

Romans 10:9 - 10:10

9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

John 3:3 - Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Psalm 138:2
            I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Comment

I’m Catholic, what should I do Forky?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Steebo View Post
                I’m Catholic, what should I do Forky?
                Back in the day the church of Jesus was under attach. This day and the day before the satanic church who disguise themselves as Christ,

You need to remove yourself from them. The bible says

Revelation 18:4
                And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Comment

Steebo,

Catholics are not anything biblical as far as going to heaven.. I am in a fight with my family members about this and its not pretty. I don't think it will be pretty with us either.

Read the bible and believe. KJB

Comment

Steebo,

Catholics are not anything biblical as far as going to heaven.. I am in a fight with my family members about this and its not pretty. I don't think it will be pretty with us either.

Read the bible and believe. KJB
                    King James was brought up and crowned in my home town of Stirling.

He was a cunt.

Guido Fox should have planned better.

Another cunt.

Comment

What if the harlots were the Christian church and gawd, is like the most of the world, don't want to be around Christians.

Comment

The Harlot is not the Catholic Church. The harlot is our emotions which brings chaos to the world. This is Buddhist philosophy. to enter the Kingdom you must allow the Christ - the spirit that rides the white horse to be sacrificed to defeat the emotions the intellect and the flesh that brings death. The kingdom is on the right side. Cast your net to the right side. This symbolizes the process of meditation. You enter through the narrow gate which is a location in the right side of the brain. Once you enter the kingdom your pituitary gland will awaken the single eye and your body will fill with light. This is the path to enlightenment.

Comment

Just when you think Yanks spout the thickest shite on the planet, Forktool shows up to raise the bar.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	purple-scarlet-harlot3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	33.3 KB ID:	279988

Revelation 17:4 “The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.”

The color for bishops and other prelates is purple, for cardinals scarlet… The pectoral cross should be made of gold and… decorated with gems…”
                            (Source: Our Sunday Visitor’s Catholic Encyclopedia, 1991, p. 175, 178, 466)

lets go for a ride of truth. but don't fret if I copy and paste
                            I don't need to take author of anything as God's people share with one another and don't claim anything.

Revelation 17:1-2 “Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”
                            The seven bowls are judgments against the Antichrist Roman Catholic Church, so the context of this chapter is the Harlot Church.

Revelation 17:3 “And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”

In the prophecies of Daniel the ten-horned Wild Beast is the fourth Gentile empire, or the Roman. No city ruled the Roman Empire but Rome.
                            The woman is the harlot Roman Catholic Church. Since she is riding the beast, it’s telling us that she controls the Roman beast.

It’s telling us that the Popes of Rome are the leaders of church/state Roman beast.
                            The scarlet represents the blood they have shed during their Inquisition of killing the followers of Christ.
                            They proclaim the blasphemous name “the Society of Jesus,” but they are really “the Society of Satan.”
                            The scripture specifically states a WOMAN in scarlet and purple. The Catholic ministry is made up exclusively of men. The best women can hope for is to be cloistered as nuns. The rest of your "interpretation" is nonsense. If not blasphemy, heresy and idiocy.

Comment

Hebrews 13:8
                              Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Pope Francis wants to change two major Catholic laws he sees as 'archaic'
                              In a private conversation with his longtime friend from Buenos Aires, Oscar Crespo, Pope Francis reportedly revealed his plans to change important "archaic" parts of the Catholic rules. Crespo claims the Pope intends to overturn the "centuries-old ban" on Catholic priests from getting married and to lift the banishment of divorcees from the Catholic church.

Comment

I have news for the Pope. That old serpent the snake. God will tell us all how it is, not you you slimy serpent.

You can tell the Pope who we hate to KMA. Kiss my ass.

1 Timothy 2:5
                                “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;”

Comment

Working...
                                X