X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Komrade Commander View Post

he wants you to STFU
    hey Komrad.
    WHo are you to take a stand against the Almight God? Little ole you who cannot make one hair on your head gray?

Matthew 5:36
    Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

Comment

maybe you should kill yourself and meet god today

Comment

maybe you should kill yourself and meet god today
        Kom,
        You was such my friend. Now you hate me all because of why?

Comment

Originally posted by forktool View Post

Kom,
          You was such my friend. Now you hate me all because of why?
          I don't hate you forky

Comment

So one supernatural kookass cult is better than another.

Right.

Comment

I don't hate you forky
              What exactly is your point in all of this?

I know what it is but do you know?

Your pride is through the roof. When you hear scripture you don't want anything to do with it. It is like it burns ears. Jesus Christ of the gospel is all we have. There is nothing other than God. And if you refuse God and refuse to submit to Him then you will rebel in hell and nobody will hear you or care. Your cries will not be heard nor can you wish or pray you way out. It's a forever choice.

Kom,
              Stop messing around with this childish behavior and man up.

Comment

What exactly is your point in all of this?

I know what it is but do you know?

Your pride is through the roof. When you hear scripture you don't want anything to do with it. It is like it burns ears. Jesus Christ of the gospel is all we have. There is nothing other than God. And if you refuse God and refuse to submit to Him then you will rebel in hell and nobody will hear you or care. Your cries will not be heard nor can you wish or pray you way out. It's a forever choice.

Kom,
                Stop messing around with this childish behavior and man up.
                forgive me then

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

Right.
                  A cult is one man usually who they make it all about. The Mother of all Harlots of the bible is Rome and her offspring are all of the other fake religions. And it is with these religions that you see and realize they are fake and it makes you hate them all. We saved people understand as I once did too. It's the best deceive of the devil yet. The whole world worships the Harlot Eome as you can see they bow down to her.

Dan,
                  The King James bible. It is what God sees you read and when you read all deity goes to the real Jesus Christ. You have to believe in the truth and not a lie to go to be saved. Because there are some in these religions who go to hell even though they called the name of Jesus. They were worshiping is a lie.

Below is God refusing to acknowledge those who worship the beast in any form of a lie.

Matthew 7:22-23
                  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

This is why I am telling you all the gospel of Jesus is real and the pure version is the King James.
                  Last edited by forktool; 02-14-2020, 11:59 AM.

Comment

forgive me then
                    You are forgiven. I forgive like my Holy father forgives me. We want you to come to the understanding of the truth to get you out of the hands of satan who will be cast into the lake of fire. The bible sets you free. Its the book of life!

Comment

Dan,
                      I forgot the 23rd verse.

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

Right.
                        It is to some people. To me, a different flavor of stupidity is still stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post

It is to some people. To me, a different flavor of stupidity is still stupidity
                          You are so wrong. I am just searching for a way to bring you our of the devils snare.

2 Timothy 2:26
                          And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Comment

Dan,
                            I forgot the 23rd verse.

You have turned into a self-righteous, proselytizing asshole.

I damn sure don't need your approval, your acquiescence or much of anything else.

Fuck off,ya brain-damaged idiot.

Comment

Not only are you guys fighting in yourself belief of the bible and striving for understanding but you are deceived by the devil with false scriptures and beliefs.

You need to push pride aside and read the King James bible. Faith will come from reading the Word.

Romans 10:17
                              So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Comment

Not only are you guys fighting in yourself belief of the bible and striving for understanding but you are deceived by the devil with false scriptures and beliefs.

You need to push pride aside and read the King James bible. Faith will come from reading the Word.

Romans 10:17
                                So then faith cometh by stupidity,
                                Fixd

Comment

Working...
                                X