The Harlot Roman Catholic Church Of Revelation 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Harlot Roman Catholic Church Of Revelation 17

Click image for larger version  Name:	purple-scarlet-harlot3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	33.3 KB ID:	279988

Revelation 17:4 “The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.”

The color for bishops and other prelates is purple, for cardinals scarlet… The pectoral cross should be made of gold and… decorated with gems…”
    (Source: Our Sunday Visitor’s Catholic Encyclopedia, 1991, p. 175, 178, 466)

lets go for a ride of truth. but don't fret if I copy and paste
    I don't need to take author of anything as God's people share with one another and don't claim anything.

Revelation 17:1-2 “Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”
    The seven bowls are judgments against the Antichrist Roman Catholic Church, so the context of this chapter is the Harlot Church.

Revelation 17:3 “And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.”

In the prophecies of Daniel the ten-horned Wild Beast is the fourth Gentile empire, or the Roman. No city ruled the Roman Empire but Rome.
    The woman is the harlot Roman Catholic Church. Since she is riding the beast, it’s telling us that she controls the Roman beast.

It’s telling us that the Popes of Rome are the leaders of church/state Roman beast.
    The scarlet represents the blood they have shed during their Inquisition of killing the followers of Christ.
    They proclaim the blasphemous name “the Society of Jesus,” but they are really “the Society of Satan.”

Okay.

Comment

Little buddies, the time is short. I come to you to share my light that I received from Jesus Christ of the true gospel. God wants you all to be saved.

1 Timothy 2:4
      Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

I tell you this, the bible is full of truth and life. Once you believe the words will jump right off the pages. No longer will you desire the things of man like cars and guitars and amps and such. But you will seek the life and understanding and wisdom of Christ.

Comment

Do I need to get saved to offset any criminal behavior on my part?

Comment

The truth is the Word of God. It will empower you! You submit yourself to God and let Him drive the car and teach you and you will be in the right hands.

Go to your local bookstore and ask if they have a King James bible. Not the NEW because that is satanic but eh regular King James because it gives God all mighty all the glory and power.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_13069.jpg Views:	5 Size:	194.4 KB ID:	279997

Comment

What if I like harlots?

Comment

THE CRUNCHYTOWN HERALD
                A poor but honest blog

Comment

Revelation 17:9

And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7-hills-rome.gif
Views:	38
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	280003

Comment

Harlots are way more fun than good girls.

Comment

You need to get laid man

Comment

Originally posted by forktool View Post
                        Click image for larger version Name:	purple-scarlet-harlot3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	33.3 KB ID:	279988

Revelation 17:4 “The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.”
                        Catholic

It’s telling us that the Popes of Rome are the leaders of church/state Roman beast.
                        The scarlet represents the blood they have shed during their Inquisition of killing the followers of Christ.
                        They proclaim the blasphemous name “the Society of Jesus,” but they are really “the Society of Satan.”

This is false. Scarlet doesn’t symbolize blood. You need to bone up on your mythological symbols. Christians miss the meaning of their so called holy book because they don’t understand the symbolism being employed

Comment

God wants you to listen Revelation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHaPKGTu2hw

Comment

Originally posted by forktool View Post
                            God wants you to listen Revelation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHaPKGTu2hw
                            he wants you to STFU

Comment

Originally posted by mooger View Post

This is false. Scarlet doesn’t symbolize blood. You need to bone up on your mythological symbols. Christians miss the meaning of their so called holy book because they don’t understand the symbolism being employed
                              Mooger,
                              Please. You don't have a grain of sand to stand on and neither do I. We need the bible to be truth and every man a liar. If you are a catholic then come out of her now.

Revelation 18:4
                              “And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”

Romans 3-4
                              God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Comment

Working...
                              X