Well that was gross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that was gross

83 year old man.......I know this because the first thing old dudes do is tell me their age, then their medical history....in great detail.
    This guy has snow white hair, except the front, where it is orange......I shit you not....orange from the smoke billowing out of his face. Stinking of smoke, about 350 lb., and can’t talk without breaking into a horrible chest rattling coughing fit.

But the $1 tip made up for it.

sometimes I hate my job. Today is one of those days.

I don’t know what to say.

Comment

red lion is as red lion does.

Comment

Steeb , do you believe you will still exist at 83 maybe ? will you make it that far maybe, what is your belief of your existence at then ? here maybe ? I don't know maybe

try not to hate, that is difficult, a lot ya it is try maybe maybe I don't know maybe

I'm returning , from the library, back to my residence, now. I will probably be back at here tomorrow at around noon maybe maybe I don't know maybe
        olo
        fml

Comment

Originally posted by baloneysammich View Post
          Try this......
          ”hey Steve I just won $1,000,000 and I’m sending you half”.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Knobs View Post
            red lion is as red lion does.
            Happens everywhere......there are old cheap chain smokers everywhere.
            There are some good guys too, my last guy is one of my favorites. 10 minute buzz, generous tip, and his name is Elwood.
            Someone named Elwood has a pretty good chance of being cool.

Comment

Originally posted by buttcrust View Post
              Steeb , do you believe you will still exist at 83 maybe ? will you make it that far maybe, what is your belief of your existence at then ? here maybe ? I don't know maybe

try not to hate, that is difficult, a lot ya it is try maybe maybe I don't know maybe

I'm returning , from the library, back to my residence, now. I will probably be back at here tomorrow at around noon maybe maybe I don't know maybe
              olo
              fml
              I hear you Butt........since I quit smoking I really can’t stand people reeking of smoke. Some of these old-guys smoke 2 packs of unfiltered Pall Mall, the young guys smoke Newports. I need to find a safe way to channel this negative energy. Punching a smoker in the back of the head would probably work, but wouldn’t be good for business.
              hope you’re doing okay, I heard you went to see the doctor recently.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.83 MB
ID:	279772

I think I found a way to relax and fight off this angry depression shit

Comment

Originally posted by baloneysammich View Post
                  Start with sorry for the crappy tip.

Comment

a ONE...........DOLLAR...............TIP............ ...........

Comment

Old fuckers with beautiful $60,000 pickups......... “keep one for yourself, son”

Comment

It could be worse.
                        ....somehow.

Tobacco is so strange, I use to smoke cigars, it tastes so good but smells so horrible.

When you could smoke indoors my ex would make me shower after a gig. I didn't realize how bad it was until my last band broke up. About a month after we folded I needed something out of one of my Rubbermaid containers, when I opened it up the smell of tobacco and beer almost made me puke.

Nasty.

Comment

I wonder if the old guy said the same about steeb?

Comment

Probably not, why would he think I’m cheap and I smell like an ashtray?
                            also who gives a fuck?

This was not a successful post for you bro

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Steebo View Post

Try this......
                              ”hey Steve I just won $1,000,000 and I’m sending you half”.
                              Just wanted to give you an update, still waiting for the winnings.

Comment

Working...
                              X