ReverbLP is closing down Feb. 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ReverbLP is closing down Feb. 28

They want to concentrate on selling musical instruments. That’s too bad, I’ve gotten a lot of LPs, CDs, and cassettes from them. Last night I ordered Rough and Ready by the Jeff Beck Group for $2.99 from them.

Well, there will still be TapeHeadCity.com, Amazon, and eBay.

I had no idea they sold recorded music. I bought a DSI Mono Evolver keyboard from there a while back and it was all good, well-packaged & in good shape, as advertised.

Comment

Originally posted by pigger View Post
      I had no idea they sold recorded music. I bought a DSI Mono Evolver keyboard from there a while back and it was all good, well-packaged & in good shape, as advertised.
      I bought my Epi LP from them, way back in 2016.

Comment

I've sold a lot of shit on there. Can't remember if I ever bought anything.

Comment

LP music is dead because taylor swift and adele are not putting out LPs
          THE CRUNCHYTOWN HERALD
          A poor but honest blog

Comment

Originally posted by El Cruncho View Post
            Are they putting out cassettes?

Comment

Not true.

Comment

What about Lizzo?

Click image for larger version

Name:	?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewscripps.brightspotcdn.com%2Ff0%2F13%2F44d2cbf84504bf60aad2a0840e73%2Flizzo-at-the-chelsea-brenton-ho-kabik-photo-group6.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	184.5 KB
ID:	270400

Comment

Does anybody use Discogs to buy recorded music?

Comment

All I ever bought from Reverb, period is a loaded Strat pick guard from some guy in Israel. Wiring was fucked up. Cheap ass EMG Select pickups. Ended up taking it back out, putting the Fender pups and pickguard back in, except I replaced the bridge pickup with a DiMarzio mini hummer on the bridge.

Comment

Working...
                    X