Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important Question

Are you me?

One of the brilliant questions my best friend and musical partner David once asked me in a caveman like voice after smoking this substance that was supposed to be DMT but I think now may have been PCP. I thought I was going to have to take him to the hospital for a while cause he was fuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up. Did too much of that crap.

Wut is the important part?

Comment

Originally posted by baloneysammich View Post
      Are you me or not? If you're not then no big deal but if you are then there are serious implications.

Comment

Originally posted by baloneysammich View Post
        Or the brilliant part

oooo I know, maybe it was written on a nightlight cover

Comment

you and Dave = Cheech & Chong

Comment

DMT = amazing PCP = bad bad wacky.

Comment

Originally posted by CAD View Post
              you and Dave = Cheech & Chong
              He was one of the funniest people I've ever known. I lost touch with him a long time ago but a mutual friend pointed out his obituary in the paper to me. He died 2 or 3 years ago and no cause of death stated so I'm wondering if he OD'd on something cause he had a bad drug problem at one time.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygs Malone View Post

He was one of the funniest people I've ever known. I lost touch with him a long time ago but a mutual friend pointed out his obituary in the paper to me. He died 2 or 3 years ago and no cause of death stated so I'm wondering if he OD'd on something cause he had a bad drug problem at one time.
                or...……...he killed himself because of you

Comment

Comment

You can't prove that.

Comment

You can't prove that.
                      neither can he

Comment

neither can he

Comment

I had a falling out with ole David because he started stealing and ripping people off, I guess to support his drug habit. He stole money out of the dresser in my bedroom, started crushing up these crummy white cross speed tablets and selling it to people as meth. And cutting up little pieces of paper and selling them as blotter acid. The final straw was when he ripped my grandmother off for $10.00. He wrote her a check on an account he knew was closed and she gave him $10.00. We went to Atlanta and were staying at her house and he really embarrassed me leaving liquor bottles lying around his room that she found.

Comment

I had a falling out with ole David because he started stealing, I guess to support his drug habit. He stole money out of the dresser in my bedroom, started crushing up these crummy white cross speed tablets and selling to people as meth. And cutting up little pieces of paper and selling them as blotter acid. The final straw was when he ripped my grandmother off for $10.00. He wrote her a check on an account he knew was closed and she gave him $10.00. We went to Atlanta and were staying at her house and he really embarrassed me leaving liquor bottles lying around his room that she found.
                            did Dave and your Granny ever...……………..well...…………………..you know...……………..

Comment

did Dave and your Granny ever...……………..well...…………………..you know...……………..
                              First of all I never called him Dave, it was David, and secondly my grandmother was like a nun. Her husband died very young and left her with 4 kids to raise. I don't think she ever consorted with men after her husband died.

Comment

Working...
                              X