DRAWER FULL OF DILDOS: Too many smilies? Click on the "X"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRAWER FULL OF DILDOS: Too many smilies? Click on the "X"

Lets' test something out. I, for one, hate scrolling down looking for some particular smiley. I like having them all displayed in one go. So, since I have oodles of power and can do anything I want I made the smiley area of the editing box to display the full array of smilies we currently have.

If you think that's too much, tough titties! But you can hit the X at the upper-right corner of the smiley box, and they go away; leaving you with a pristine, clear, smooth and shiny surface to inflict your posts on our asses; and when you need a smilie you simply touch (yeah, touch me there!) or click the smiley face on the upper-right corner of the editing box, that one there with the shit-eating grin.

The forum will remember the last setting you left it at.

I like to think of this as the "dildo drawer solution", because it works just like zyges' drawer of dildoes. Whenever zyges wants a dildo he opens the drawer and sees all the dildoes there, glistening and throbbing in the light. So he grabs the one he wants and closes the drawer. Out of sight, out of mind, into the pooper. Same with our smilies.

Speaking of poopers, just beware of the last smilie down there.
    Last edited by El Cruncho; 01-17-2020, 03:21 PM.
    THE CRUNCHYTOWN HERALD
    A poor but honest blog

Click image for larger version

Name:	tough titties.gif
Views:	48
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	266561
    THE CRUNCHYTOWN HERALD
    A poor but honest blog

Comment

no -- fuck you

Comment

I like clicking on the "x".

Comment

Hell, I even heard it on the X.

Comment

what
            does
            this
            Code:
            do

Comment

• [*=1]doesthis
                PHP Code:
                do 

Comment

what
                does
                this
                do

Comment

Comment

THE CRUNCHYTOWN HERALD
                    A poor but honest blog

Comment

Originally posted by El Cruncho View Post
                      Lets' test something out. I, for one, hate scrolling down looking for some particular smiley. I like having them all displayed in one go. So, since I have oodles of power and can do anything I want I made the smiley area of the editing box to display the full array of smilies we currently have.

If you think that's too much, tough titties! But you can hit the X at the upper-right corner of the smiley box, and they go away; leaving you with a pristine, clear, smooth and shiny surface to inflict your posts on our asses; and when you need a smilie you simply touch (yeah, touch me there!) or click the smiley face on the upper-right corner of the editing box, that one there with the shit-eating grin.

The forum will remember the last setting you left it at.

I like to think of this as the "dildo drawer solution", because it works just like zyges' drawer of dildoes. Whenever zyges wants a dildo he opens the drawer and sees all the dildoes there, glistening and throbbing in the light. So he grabs the one he wants and closes the drawer. Out of sight, out of mind, into the pooper. Same with our smilies.

Speaking of poopers, just beware of the last smilie down there.

Comment

I had to hide the ginormous culo. I just can't handle that much ass
                        THE CRUNCHYTOWN HERALD
                        A poor but honest blog

Comment

I don't see an X smilie

Comment

Originally posted by lagger View Post
                            I don't see an X smilie

Comment

Originally posted by Komrade Commander View Post

That'll do pig

Comment

Working...