Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m cheap, and I’m broke, so I don’t get a new phone until the old one shits the bed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I’m cheap, and I’m broke, so I don’t get a new phone until the old one shits the bed

    Well the old one shit the bed
    I got the iPhone 11
    It’s not the biggest or the best but it is much better than the last one, which lasted 3 years.
    I’m so excited. When you live in poverty little things like this mean a lot


    #2
    Them phones is expensive.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Steebo View Post
      Well the old one shit the bed
      I got the iPhone 11
      It’s not the biggest or the best but it is much better than the last one, which lasted 3 years.
      I’m so excited. When you live in poverty little things like this mean a lot

      what did you have before?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Maleficio View Post
        Them phones is expensive.
        it’s one of his major biz tools

        Comment


          #5
          i still got a 6s. you're rich
          THE CRUNCHYTOWN HERALD
          A poor but honest blog

          Comment


            #6
            I have a 7+. But while I bought it new, the 10 was already out. Other than annoying updates it’s been pretty reliable.
            I’m not broke, I’m not rich, but I am cheap.

            Comment


              #7
              This is my phone

              Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 96.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	263948

              Comment


                #8
                I’m had a 5 or an SE or some shit. It was about the size of the ace of spades.
                I’ll pay more overall, but ATT spreads the payments out over 2 years so it’s less painful.


                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Dorko View Post
                  This is my phone

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 96.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	263948
                  What did you use to take that picture?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Bad new feature which sucks dicks: No more headphone jack. You need and adapter which plugs into the charging port and you plug your phones into that.’if you want to charge your phone while using headphones you need a different adapter.
                    which you also buy from Apple.
                    Last edited by Big Daddy Steebo; 01-12-2020, 03:16 PM.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      My current phone fell out of my pocket into the bottom of a 45 gallon drum full of water.


                      it was there for at least 15 seconds before I noticed it and dumped the barrel to retrieve it.

                      It still works, which is impressive.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Big Daddy Steebo View Post
                        Bad new feature which sucks dicks: No more headphone jack. You need and adapter which plugs into the charging port and you plug your phones into that.’if you want to charge your phone while using headphones you need a different adapter.
                        which you buy from Apple.
                        Apple has been getting less and less user friendly with their hardware.

                        They stopped putting the most commonly used port on their computers (USB) something like two years ago.

                        Comment


                        #13
                        I thought you were a business mogul job creating barber? most barbers I know make pretty good scratch. why you poor bro?

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Originally posted by Billy Holodeck View Post

                          Apple has been getting less and less user friendly with their hardware.

                          They stopped putting the most commonly used port on their computers (USB) something like two years ago.
                          my Mac book pro only has 4 USB-C / Thunderbolt 3 ports. I have a fortune in adapters.

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Originally posted by Big Daddy Steebo View Post

                            What did you use to take that picture?

                            webcam

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X