Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you see the guy from the Browns try to kill the Steelers QB last night?!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Did you see the guy from the Browns try to kill the Steelers QB last night?!?

    Motherfucker needs to go to jail
    WTF?!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	65
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	227832

    #2
    Mason started a fight and got his little punk ass handed to him.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by insecure dictator View Post
      Mason started a fight and got his little punk ass handed to him.
      He started a fight
      that other asshole tried to split his skull wide open with the helmet he ripped off his head.

      you're right, no harm no foul



      Comment


      • Mr. Knobs
        Mr. Knobs commented
        Editing a comment
        the "softer side of steeb"....just look at all that compassion!

      #4
      Originally posted by insecure dictator View Post
      Mason started a fight and got his little punk ass handed to him.
      WTF kind of response is that? That dude needs to be charged. That isn't "part of the game"...it's attempted murder. Where did you get so backwards?

      Comment


        #5
        Originally posted by 123 View Post

        WTF kind of response is that? That dude needs to be charged. That isn't "part of the game"...it's attempted murder. Where did you get so backwards?
        Probably hates the Steelers.
        Reminds me of other people who hate something or somebody so much that anything they do is justified.


        Comment


        • Mr. Knobs
          Mr. Knobs commented
          Editing a comment
          you seem to get "reminded" of that quite often.
          Perhaps you should see someone about all that pent up angst....or just masturbate more frequently.

        #6
        Nah I’m not justifying Garrett. It IS possible that both of them were in the wrong but it takes ALOT of concentration to figure out how. But I know you can do it

        Comment


          #7
          Originally posted by Steeb View Post

          Probably hates the Steelers.
          Reminds me of other people who hate something or somebody so much that anything they do is justified.

          I've heard about people like that. It's sad.

          Comment


            #8
            time to shut down the NFL

            Comment


              #9
              Originally posted by CAD View Post
              time to shut down the NFL

              *WWNFL

              Comment


                #10
                Originally posted by insecure dictator View Post
                Nah I’m not justifying Garrett. It IS possible that both of them were in the wrong but it takes ALOT of concentration to figure out how. But I know you can do it
                You might want to consider not being so stupid and wrong. One of them attempted to brain the other one with a weapon.

                Comment


                  #11
                  Originally posted by insecure dictator View Post
                  Nah I’m not justifying Garrett. It IS possible that both of them were in the wrong but it takes ALOT of concentration to figure out how. But I know you can do it
                  This isn't about who started it, or whose fault you think it was........ So the next time you shove someone or get in their face they can pull out a bat or a brick and split you open?

                  Because you started it

                  Comment


                    #12
                    Originally posted by 123 View Post

                    You might want to consider not being so stupid and wrong. One of them attempted to brain the other one with a weapon.
                    If it were up to me Garrett would be out the rest of the season and pay heavy fines and Pouncey, that other guy and Rudolph all get 2 games vacation.

                    Comment


                      #13
                      Jail

                      Comment


                        #14
                        Originally posted by Steeb View Post

                        This isn't about who started it, or whose fault you think it was........ So the next time you shove someone or get in their face they can pull out a bat or a brick and split you open?

                        Because you started it
                        You’re going to have to concentrate more than most. A little prayer wouldn’t hurt either. But I know you’ll get it eventually. I believe in you.

                        Comment


                          #15
                          Originally posted by insecure dictator View Post

                          *WWNFL
                          I think McMahon already tried that. The world wasn’t ready.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X