Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is microbrew beer as expensive in america as it is on this side of the pond? There's some good stuff around but it costs more than Belgian monastry beer and that's just stupid

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Is microbrew beer as expensive in america as it is on this side of the pond? There's some good stuff around but it costs more than Belgian monastry beer and that's just stupid


    #2
    I pay around $9 to $10 USD per six pack of good beer.

    Comment


      #3
      It ain't cheap, starting at $5.00 for a 12 oz. and of course can go way up. I had some kind of chocolate something or other last week. $6.00 for a 10 oz. glass but it's 11% alcohol content. It was good. How does that compare to your prices?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by pigger View Post
        I pay around $9 to $10 USD per six pack of good beer.
        I thought he meant in a bar, of course it's cheaper if you buy packaged.

        Comment


          #5
          Oh, do you mean at a bar? No idea.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Zygs Malone View Post

            I thought he meant in a bar, of course it's cheaper if you buy packaged.
            He prolly did, prolly. I miss-assumed.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Zygs Malone View Post
              It ain't cheap, starting at $5.00 for a 12 oz. and of course can go way up. I had some kind of chocolate something or other last week. $6.00 for a 10 oz. glass but it's 11% alcohol content. It was good. How does that compare to your prices?
              12 oz

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Dorko View Post

                12 oz
                Yeah, a lot of places that's all you get, but then you do find pints a lot which here is 16 oz. Isn't it bigger in Europe?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Zygs Malone View Post

                  Yeah, a lot of places that's all you get, but then you do find pints a lot which here is 16 oz. Isn't it bigger in Europe?
                  Yerp is tiny; I doubt there's even room for a 16oz beer there.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    oz

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Dorko View Post
                      oz
                      Really? It's a common abbreviation for ounce. Not sure why, but it is.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        now I'm totally lost

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Dorko View Post
                          now I'm totally lost
                          you have a bottle a little smaller than a 12 oz (385ml?)

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Hobbenator View Post

                            you have a bottle a little smaller than a 12 oz (385ml?)


                            My bottle is 330 ml.

                            it was like.... 2.75 bucks

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Dorko View Post



                              My bottle is 330 ml.

                              it was like.... 2.75 bucks
                              Are you talking about your peanus now? Wtf?

                              And putting a price on it?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X