Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when was the last time you sucked large jugs?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    when was the last time you sucked large jugs?

    36Cs, to be exact?



    #2
    great - fogey porn.


    Image result for do not want

    Comment


      #3
      About 20 minutes ago.

      Comment


        #4
        I had a lapdance from a stripper and she pushed her tits in my face and they tasted like the last customer's halitosis/cigar breath/puke/acid reflux.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Locquacious View Post
          I had a lapdance from a stripper and she pushed her tits in my face and they tasted like the last customer's halitosis/cigar breath/puke/acid reflux.
          how much did that honor cost you?

          Comment


          #6
          Originally posted by Billy Holodeck View Post
          About 20 minutes ago.
          Did you get one of the expensive Asian sex dolls, or did you blow it up?

          Comment


            #7
            Originally posted by Free Nut Hugs View Post

            Did you get one of the expensive Asian sex dolls, or did you blow it up?
            Before you get too into this thread, I should mention that nut hugs don't count.

            Comment


              #8
              Originally posted by Mr. Knobs View Post

              Before you get too into this thread, I should mention that nut hugs don't count.
              Badger level

              Almost Buttsy level.

              Comment


              • Mr. Knobs
                Mr. Knobs commented
                Editing a comment
                <yawn> like I give a fuck what you think....

              #9
              wow. You punks really have no class.

              Not a surprise

              Comment


              • Mr. Knobs
                Mr. Knobs commented
                Editing a comment
                See above comment ^^^

              #10
              Click image for larger version

Name:	jug-acrylic-drink-dispenser-m.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	208453
              THE CRUNCHYTOWN HERALD
              A poor but honest blog

              Comment


                #11
                Originally posted by Billy Holodeck View Post
                About 20 minutes ago.

                have you made any breast milk products?

                do you still take coffee black

                Comment


                  #12
                  Originally posted by Hobbenator View Post


                  have you made any breast milk products?

                  do you still take coffee black

                  Comment


                    #13
                    Originally posted by Hobbenator View Post


                    have you made any breast milk products?

                    do you still take coffee black
                    I have been offered a sample but have so far politely declined.

                    Comment


                      #14
                      Also, 36D and of the most pleasing, assertive contour as of this time.

                      Comment


                        #15
                        Originally posted by Billy Holodeck View Post

                        I have been offered a sample but have so far politely declined.

                        you can make soap and skin care products

                        zero cost of materials

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X