Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Veritas teases new tapes about CNN.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Project Veritas teases new tapes about CNN.


    #2
    ?

    Comment


      #3
      All lined up at the propaganda trough and ready to eat all the shit that comes sliding down.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Ima Manlicker View Post
        ?
        Veritas is a known propaganda and manipulation firm.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by slot snook seeker View Post

          Veritas is a known propaganda and manipulation firm.
          Thanks

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by slot snook seeker View Post

            Veritas is a known propaganda and manipulation firm.
            According to CNN.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by slot snook seeker View Post

              Veritas is a known propaganda and manipulation firm.
              yeah, everyone they catch with the meat in their mouth will agree. can't wait.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Brave Ulysses View Post

                yeah, everyone they catch with the meat in their mouth will agree. can't wait.


                It was founded in 2010 by James O'Keefe.[9]

                O'Keefe was sued for defamation by a man he wrongfully depicted as a "willing participant in an underage sex-trafficking scheme"; the suit led to a settlement in 2013, in which O'Keefe issued an apology and paid $100,000.[10]

                In 2017, it was caught in a failed attempt to trick the The Washington Post into posting a fabricated story about Roy Moore.[3][11][12][2]

                O'Keefe has been barred from fundraising for Project Veritas in Florida and other states because of his federal criminal record for entering a federal building under fraudulent pretenses.[13][14]

                Comment


                  #9
                  Oh wait I forgot that wiki is a cliff note liberal controlled fake news machine. Sorry guys. I was soooo fooled

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by slot snook seeker View Post



                    It was founded in 2010 by James O'Keefe.[9]

                    O'Keefe was sued for defamation by a man he wrongfully depicted as a "willing participant in an underage sex-trafficking scheme"; the suit led to a settlement in 2013, in which O'Keefe issued an apology and paid $100,000.[10]

                    In 2017, it was caught in a failed attempt to trick the The Washington Post into posting a fabricated story about Roy Moore.[3][11][12][2]

                    O'Keefe has been barred from fundraising for Project Veritas in Florida and other states because of his federal criminal record for entering a federal building under fraudulent pretenses.[13][14]
                    so you appear to be saying that we should persecute the whistle blowers. hmmm....interesting.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Brave Ulysses View Post

                      so you appear to be saying that we should persecute the whistle blowers. hmmm....interesting.
                      This is not a whistleblower organization(is there even such a thing?). It’s a right wing activist group.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by slot snook seeker View Post

                        This is not a whistleblower organization(is there even such a thing?). It’s a right wing activist group.
                        he put a dent into Planned Parenthood. That one bitch wondering how many dead babies it would take to buy her Lambo. Of course, the press diluted the whole thing and made him look like the creepy one. Sad.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Don't forget how he rid the nation of ACORN.

                          For two months, Hannah and I visited nearly a dozen offices around the United States playing the role of a pimp and prostitute, eliciting statements from various ACORN workers about an outlandish situation involving 13 underage El Salvadoran prostitutes.

                          Time after time, ACORN employees gave Hannah and I advice on how to evade tax law, avoid the police, bury the illicit money it the ground and declare the underage sex workers as “dependents” on our tax returns.



                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Brave Ulysses View Post

                            he put a dent into Planned Parenthood. That one bitch wondering how many dead babies it would take to buy her Lambo. Of course, the press diluted the whole thing and made him look like the creepy one. Sad.
                            The evil press diluted the heavy spin these people put on things? Oh no what a drag

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I'd go on, but don't want to hug no nuts.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X