Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats happening in here?

brief it.

Oh I hate that feeling. I remember them well.

Comment

So Fork, you're out of your religion bag and back into guitars?

Comment

• Zygs Malone
        Zygs Malone commented
        Editing a comment
        wishful thinking?

No. I'm saved by Jesus and will never deny the maker. I found the straight and narrow - of which I want to make a thread about.

But that doesn't mean I can't toss back some guitar riffs you know.

Comment

Originally posted by forktool View Post
        No. I'm saved by Jesus and will never deny the maker. I found the straight and narrow - of which I want to make a thread about.

That's true.

Comment

Maybe you should get into Stryper, they're a religious heavy metal band.

Comment

Originally posted by Boring loser
            Thank fuck I don’t live in Yankland.

Chock full of phony Christian nutters.

The same dregs that were booted out of the UK and mainland Europe.

A fucked up shitehole.
            Yep

Comment

and beers

Comment

Bleating non stop about their [email protected] constitution 24/7.

A pile of shite written by drug addled, booze bag, slave owning rapist nonces with a shared brain cell.

A fucking shitehole.

Comment

I do still drink beer cause that has nothing to do with my salvation. I'm not getting to heaven for my good behavior. I'm getting to heaven because I believe Jesus died and rose from the dead. I believe He was the son of God and I believe He is my Savior for my sinful life that we all inherited from the fall of mankind in the garden of eden,.

Comment

I do still drink beer cause that has nothing to do with my salvation. I'm not getting to heaven for my good behavior. I'm getting to heaven because I believe Jesus died and rose from the dead. I believe He was the son of God and I believe He is my Savior for my sinful life that we all inherited from the fall of mankind in the garden of eden,.
                    thats crazy talk. you get no reward from empty belief. you must do the will of the father. follow Jesus and cast your net to the right side. enter though the narrow gate. go to your closet and pray in secret. (meditate) its the only way to enter the kingdom. Jesus says the kingdom is within

Paul completely hijacked the message of Jesus and turned it into an abomination. Christians have been heretics ever since Paul took over
                    Last edited by mooger; 10-13-2019, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Comment

brief it.

Trump said he's going to put a man on the moon, but that's impossible, or something.

Comment

Full of dumbcunts.
                          He didn't ask about your head.

Comment

Originally posted by mooger View Post

thats crazy talk. you get no reward from empty belief. you must do the will of the father. follow Jesus and cast your net to the right side. enter though the narrow gate. go to your closet and pray in secret. (meditate) its the only way to enter the kingdom. Jesus says the kingdom is within

Paul completely hijacked the message of Jesus and turned it into an abomination. Christians have been heretics ever since Paul took over
                            Slagle?

Comment

Working...
                            X