Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Kurds have FOUGHT WITH US for 15+ years. They are our allies.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by kentuckyklira View Post

    We didn´t break it so we don´t have to fix it. My position is that we should have stayed out of the whole thing just like our last reasonable government did when the USA attacked Iraq because a guy, funded by the USA´s ally Saudi Arabia, hiding in Afghanistan ordered a couple of Saudi Arabians to topple a few skyskrapers in NYC!



    Not so sure it was just Bin Laden pulling the strings on 9/11

    I have other theories



    And, if anyone attacked Germany, you'd be crying to us

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by Cliff Booth View Post

      Not so sure it was just Bin Laden pulling the strings on 9/11

      I have other theories



      And, if anyone attacked Germany, you'd be crying to us
      Saddam Hussein certainly had no part in 9/11!

      But, fake some evidence and have thousands of mostly poor people´s kids sent to die abroad!



      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by Cliff Booth View Post
        From the president today:


        "The United States does not endorse this attack and has made it clear to Turkey that this operation is a bad idea," Trump said in a statement released by the White House. "Turkey has committed to protecting civilians, protecting religious minorities, including Christians, and ensuring no humanitarian crisis takes place—and we will hold them to this commitment."
        Here is the thing....He pulled approximately 50 American troops out. Turkey would not attack an area with American or NATO troops in it because of the consequences. Trump is winking at Turkey with that statement. That is honestly what I believe.
        The Turks have a history involving genocide. Their current leader hates Kurds. Perhaps he has lost friends to Kurdish terror attacks, I don’t know. I’m just upset that we pulled out, fully knowing the Turks would sweep in for the kill. Against people that fought a common enemy for us.

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by AlamoJoe View Post

          Here is the thing....He pulled approximately 50 American troops out. Turkey would not attack an area with American or NATO troops in it because of the consequences. Trump is winking at Turkey with that statement. That is honestly what I believe.
          The Turks have a history involving genocide. Their current leader hates Kurds. Perhaps he has lost friends to Kurdish terror attacks, I don’t know. I’m just upset that we pulled out, fully knowing the Turks would sweep in for the kill. Against people that fought a common enemy for us.
          Let some time go by first, and see what happens.

          That's not a statement from someone who's just going to let his friends be destroyed.

          Only 7 Kurds have died.

          Sad for their families, but hardly a massacre.

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by Cliff Booth View Post

            Let some time go by first, and see what happens.

            That's not a statement from someone who's just going to let his friends be destroyed.

            Only 7 Kurds have died.

            Sad for their families, but hardly a massacre.
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by kentuckyklira View Post

              Saddam Hussein certainly had no part in 9/11!

              But, fake some evidence and have thousands of mostly poor people´s kids sent to die abroad!



              You're stuck in 2003.

              We know Saddam wasn't involved.


              But, Iraq was a threat to Israel.

              Israel knew Iraq didn't have WMD and withheld this info from us and our ally the UK.

              https://www.theguardian.com/politics...04/iraq.israel

              Well, except for a few like Paul Wolfowitz, who they told.

              Figure it out.

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by Cliff Booth View Post

                You're stuck in 2003.

                We know Saddam wasn't involved.


                But, Iraq was a threat to Israel.

                Israel knew Iraq didn't have WMD and withheld this info from us and our ally the UK.

                https://www.theguardian.com/politics...04/iraq.israel

                Well, except for a few like Paul Wolfowitz, who they told.

                Figure it out.
                Are you really this stupid?

                The UN and dozens of major world leaders and their intelligence agencies knew there were no WMDs and said so. The USA and the UK believed what they wanted to believe. Plus, the USA loves to do Israel´s dirty work at the expense of young American´s lives and the USA´s tax payer´s money!

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by kentuckyklira View Post

                  Are you really this stupid?

                  The UN and dozens of major world leaders and their intelligence agencies knew there were no WMDs and said so. The USA and the UK believed what they wanted to believe. Plus, the USA loves to do Israel´s dirty work at the expense of young American´s lives and the USA´s tax payer´s money!

                  No, but you appear to be pretty stupid on this. Or, at least missing most of the picture, and knee jerking 2003 anti-US liberal sentiment.

                  World leaders were lied to.

                  There was only a small cabal of US gov't that knew what Israel was withholding from the world.

                  Paul Wolfowitz was the main architect of the Iraq War. Research him and his cronies, and their ties.

                  And, obviously Bush and Cheney went along with it. Bush, to avenge daddy, and perhaps a little evangelical Israel love, and Cheney because of Haliburton.

                  Most American politicians were kept in the dark that there were no WMD, including other world leaders like Tony Blair. And, whatever idiot was running your country at the time.

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Trump abandoning the Kurds is a low point in America's history.

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by Cliff Booth View Post

                      No, but you appear to be pretty stupid on this. Or, at least missing most of the picture, and knee jerking 2003 anti-US liberal sentiment.

                      World leaders were lied to.

                      There was only a small cabal of US gov't that knew what Israel was withholding from the world.

                      Paul Wolfowitz was the main architect of the Iraq War. Research him and his cronies, and their ties.

                      And, obviously Bush and Cheney went along with it. Bush, to avenge daddy, and perhaps a little evangelical Israel love, and Cheney because of Haliburton.

                      Most American politicians were kept in the dark that there were no WMD, including other world leaders like Tony Blair. And, whatever idiot was running your country at the time.
                      https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/oct/07/usa.iraq1



                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by Brokeahontas View Post
                        Trump abandoning the Kurds is a low point in America's history.
                        Your birth was a low point in American history.

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by Brokeahontas View Post
                          Trump abandoning the Kurds is a low point in America's history.
                          A parallel universe has sucked us into it. We´re agreeing on more and more subjects!



                          Comment


                            #73
                            How stupid are you?

                            I KNOW THERE WERE NO WMD, DID YOU READ MY POST?





                            You can read English, right?

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Originally posted by kentuckyklira View Post

                              A parallel universe has sucked us into it. We´re agreeing on more and more subjects!



                              He's a total lefty. You should adopt him.

                              He used to be a conservative, but couldn't handle liberals ganging up on him at HCPP.

                              He's a real pussy.

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Originally posted by Cliff Booth View Post

                                How stupid are you?

                                I KNOW THERE WERE NO WMD, DID YOU READ MY POST?





                                You can read English, right?
                                Can you read English?

                                Hundreds of well paid experts publicly stated that there were no WMDs before the USA attacked Iraq!

                                Hiding behind excuses like "Israel lied to us" is cheap bullshit!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X