ATTENTION MODS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTENTION MODS

I don't know what kind of shit you're playing this time, but I absolutely refuse to be subjected to the low life scum I have on ignore. Either fix this thing, or I'm gone. This is not a ruse. I'm serious. I will not tolerate hate speech.

Ask Mort to put you on global ignore...it has it's fun.

Comment

You're one of the worst "low-life scum" I have on "IGNORE," yet you're still here. Please make good on your threat and go away. I'm tired of your hateful speech.

Comment

Hate, bait, fate, trait, grate, great!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Badger View Post
          You're one of the worst "low-life scum" I have on "IGNORE," yet you're still here. Please make good on your threat and go away. I'm tired of your hateful speech.
          shut the fuck up, badger. If you have me on ignore, how can you see my post? You're a lying piece of shit.

Comment

You are a brain addled boob.

Comment

Originally posted by Figgy Daddy View Post

shut the fuck up, badger. If you have me on ignore, how can you see my post? You're a lying piece of shit.
              I can see your posts for the same reason you can see mine: The "IGNORE" function is not working. You, yourself, complained about it, remember? It's the Original Post in this very thread!

You also complained about the "IGNORE" function not working in this thread: https://www.theotheropenjam.com/foru...gnore-function

Comment

I can see your posts for the same reason you can see mine: The "IGNORE" function is not working. You, yourself, complained about it, remember? It's the Original Post in this very thread!
                OK, I'll accept that.

Comment

Maybe putting Tip on Global Ignore turned off the Ignore feature for everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygs Malone View Post
                    Maybe putting Tip on Global Ignore turned off the Ignore feature for everyone else.
                    That would be hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Zygs Malone View Post
                      Maybe. I still want it fixed regardless of the cause. I'll give them a few hours to respond, if not, bye bye assholes. I'm not going to read this anti American racist hate speech everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Figgy Daddy View Post
                        I don't know what kind of shit you're playing this time, but I absolutely refuse to be subjected to the low life scum I have on ignore. Either fix this thing, or I'm gone. This is not a ruse. I'm serious. I will not tolerate hate speech.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	crybaby.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	194651

Comment

I think Tip said that Mods don't like being threatened. Just his opinion.

Comment

No one likes being threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by kentuckyklira View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	crybaby.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	194651

awwww, did baby make a boom boom? awwwww

Comment

• Mr. Knobs