Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you imagine if Trump wrote this??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you imagine if Trump wrote this??????

A story written by Beto:

“One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles. ... This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams,” “As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.”

sounds a little like "I could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and get away with it"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Knobs View Post
      sounds a little like "I could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and get away with it"
      Not really. Try again.

Comment

• Mr. Knobs
        Mr. Knobs commented
        Editing a comment
        so, bragging about being able to kill someone isn't the same....

I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die

Comment

Originally posted by CAD View Post
        A story written by Beto:

“One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles. ... This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams,” “As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.”

Click image for larger version

Name:	JCJOYFLAPCPB2QVL2SBDJIHHHA.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	178078

Comment

I can't imagine trump actually writing anything.

Comment

No, because it contains coherent thoughts expressed using complete sentences, with spelling and grammar above the third grade.

Comment

Sure he fantasizes about running kids down with his car, but at least he used proper punctuation.

You guys are fucking clowns.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	135.0 KB ID:	178122
                Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Snipperdoodle View Post

Sure he fantasizes about running kids down with his car, but at least he used proper punctuation.

...but "I could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and get away with it" is an okay thing for the PRESIDENT to say?

Easy to see who's the fucking clown....he (occasionally) in the white house and the people who are still stupid enough to support him.

Comment

Originally posted by oldsoapbars View Post
                    Judging by his tweets he has serious problems with spelling and grammar!

Comment

Originally posted by kentuckyklira View Post

Judging by his tweets he has serious problems with spelling and grammar!

he's an idiot, which is why all the idiots in this country love him...."HE'S JUST LIKE MEEEE!"

Comment

I cant imagine trump writing anything

Comment

Originally posted by Snipperdoodle View Post

Sounds like a work of fiction, as opposed to magaturds who really DO run people down with cars.

Comment

• Mr. Knobs
                            Mr. Knobs commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yea, steeb has a really short memory when it comes to things like Charlottesville

Originally posted by CAD View Post
                          A story written by Beto:

Where the hell was that taken from? And wasn’t Beto arrested for dui once?

Comment

Working...
                          X