I'm particularly eructile this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm particularly eructile this morning.

My coffee is having a serious fight with the small-but-tasty Rice Krispies Marshmallow Treat that I ate on the way to "work" this morning.

After our Tier 1 meeting at 7:30, I will take my frozen breakfast sammich to the break room and prepare & eat it. This will help calm the seas of my stomach juices.

The breakfast sammich is a Jimmy Dean biscuit-egg-sausage-cheese thang. I will wash it down with water.

I have not the time to describe all the words I'm belching this morning.

Comment

I don't eat first thing, never could. I drink two cups of coffee and take a huge handful of pills to combat my tomato head, and I typically get nauseous on my way to work. Once there, I'll have some cheese n crackers to settle it until lunchtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Knobs View Post
        I don't eat first thing, never could. I drink two cups of coffee and take a huge handful of pills to combat my tomato head, and I typically get nauseous on my way to work. Once there, I'll have some cheese n crackers to settle it until lunchtime.
        I started taking my pills after work, to avoid the nausea caused by the coffee/pills combo. The downside for me is that I often forget to take them.

Comment

Originally posted by pigger View Post

I started taking my pills after work, to avoid the nausea caused by the coffee/pills combo. The downside for me is that I often forget to take them.
          Been there.That's why I keep an emergency batch in a pill bottle in my lunchbag. If I don't have them by mid day, I start to feel all kinds of funky.

Comment

I’ve told this story before...

Taking fish oil capsules with breakfast leads to some foul and evil burps so I’d put them in my pocket to take with lunch

So one day a capsule broke in my pocket. I’m sitting in a meeting, Morelli looks at me and says

Bulldog, you’re making me horny.

I went went home for a clean shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Knobs View Post

Been there.That's why I keep an emergency batch in a pill bottle in my lunchbag. If I don't have them by mid day, I start to feel all kinds of funky.
              Yeah, I keep a day's worth of my pills in my man-purse. I can't pee if I don't take the pills, so there is an uncomfortable reminder of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog View Post
                I’ve told this story before...

Taking fish oil capsules with breakfast leads to some foul and evil burps so I’d put them in my pocket to take with lunch

So one day a capsule broke in my pocket. I’m sitting in a meeting, Morelli looks at me and says

Bulldog, you’re making me horny.

I went went home for a clean shirt.

Comment

The sammich was reasonably tasty.

The soup on today's lunch menu is green chile stew, which they usually do a good job with. I may have a bowl. I could also have the fried fish, but it is usually just OK.

Comment

I just belched the words "up!" and "Uuuuuuupp".

Comment

Working...
                    X