Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turns out Trudeau is kind of into that whole black face thing more that most people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I’m not ever going to vote for him

Comment

Originally posted by AlamoJoe View Post

She has her "I wanna fuck you" face on.
      i wish she'd make that face at me

Comment

Originally posted by slot snook seeker View Post

Now you’re pivoting to a different focus. We were talking about the difference between saying you want to fuck someone and describing getting away with sexual assault because you’re rich. Are you still asserting that they are the same?
        again, I'll ask you to prove your charge of sexual assault.

Here's a basic fact - rich people get more tail than poor people. Why is that?
        And what happens when a rich person's sexual partner feels like they didn't get enough out of a relationship?

ponder these points for awhile, and then provide me that link we're all waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by Brave Ulysses View Post

again, I'll ask you to prove your charge of sexual assault.

Here's a basic fact - rich people get more tail than poor people. Why is that?
          And what happens when a rich person's sexual partner feels like they didn't get enough out of a relationship?

ponder these points for awhile, and then provide me that link we're all waiting for.
          That’s dumb. My “charge” is that he described it. It’s on tape. It’s undeniable but you’re clinging on anyway for some reason. You can’t simply admit what is true. That’s the very definition of TDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Ima Manlicker View Post

Sorry babe. You’re the Trump Dick Sucker.
            you're jel you secretly love swee swee trum !!

Comment

Originally posted by Figgy Daddy View Post

you're jel you secretly love swee swee trum !!
              No. I have a crush on Trudeau though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff Booth

Trump never said he grabbed anyone's pussy. He said when you're famous you could. Which is likely very true.

Big difference.

Meanwhile, Trudeau is doing a minstrel show for all to see. No outrage from the media.

"But, but ... it was a long time ago!!"
                You almost have a point. He was talking about what he actually does and then speaks just a little more broadly when he gets to the pussy grabbing part.

—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Comment

Justin should "pull a Beto" and apologize for being born

Comment

Trump never said he grabbed anyone's pussy. He said when you're famous you could. Which is likely very true.

Big difference.

Meanwhile, Trudeau is doing a minstrel show for all to see. No outrage from the media.

"But, but ... it was a long time ago!!"
                  why should anyone in the states be outraged by what some guy in a different country does?

Comment

It lends itself to interpretation.

Trump is pretty well known for boasting, and a lot of time it's bullshit.

Maybe he was kissing some stripper once, who was all excited a well known billionaire was coming on to her, and he rubbed her pussy? Who knows what was going on in his mind when he said "Grab 'em by the pussy"?

I thinks he boasts about whatever he thinks the person he's talking to would think is cool, regardless of whether it is true or not. Trump has a deep desire to be liked. It's his Achilles' Heel.

However, there is photographic evidence of Trudeau looking like Halloween party at the Klan lodge.
                    I think he's doing the whole "getting people to like him" thing wrong

Comment

Originally posted by mooger View Post

why should anyone in the states be outraged by what some guy in a different country does?
                      you're Pondo in reverse

Comment

Maybe he was kissing some stripper once, who was all excited a well known billionaire was coming on to her, and he rubbed her pussy? Who knows what was going on in his mind when he said "Grab 'em by the pussy"?

I thinks he boasts about whatever he thinks the person he's talking to would think is cool, regardless of whether it is true or not. Trump has a deep desire to be liked. It's his Achilles' Heel.

However, there is photographic evidence of Trudeau looking like Halloween party at the Klan lodge.
                        actually he is dressing up like a Sikh.

Comment

That’s a reasonable assertion on the Trump part and may even be correct.

As for Trudeau, while it’s largely considered disrespectful to wear black face, one of the photos is actually with a couple Arabs that appear to be having a good time so I don’t think there was any negative intention as some may think. Just looks bad right before an election.

Comment

ITS RACERSTSTS!!!

Comment

Yes and no.

Those rallies are pretty intense with Trump devotion. And last I saw, he's at 51% in the polls.

Plus, he beat the Clinton/Media machine in the election. Which few people really expected.

His haters will continue to hate, and his supporters will continue to support him.

Do you really think the media works that way?

They're like rabid dogs when it comes to political correctness. They'd rip Boris Johnson to shreds if he was in blackface.

It's just that Trudeau is on their side.
                              or is he? I have not idea what his politics are or what side he's on. why would the PM of Canada be on the US media's side? what does that even mean?

political correctness? didn't trump put an end to all that?

Comment

Working...
                              X