Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turns out Trudeau is kind of into that whole black face thing more that most people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtue signalling whore finally brought down. It's poetry.

Comment

Originally posted by Figgy Daddy View Post

lol I'm sure that's how it seems when you have TDS
      Sorry babe. You’re the Trump Dick Sucker.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post

He's not really presidential material then
        Forthcomingness is a sign of weakness in 2019

Comment

Originally posted by slot snook seeker View Post
          At least he owned up to it straight on and didn’t call it fake news, try to claim the photo was doctored or start lashing out on Twitter about it
          well, the photo that initiated his downfall was from a yearbook, so he had to confess. Compare and contrast to the damning 'evidence' that the NYT had on Kavanaugh:

The woman at the center of it, who'd been a student at the time of the incident, declined to be interviewed. Moreover, her friends said she did not recall the incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Brave Ulysses View Post

well, the photo that initiated his downfall was from a yearbook, so he had to confess. Compare and contrast to the damning 'evidence' that the NYT had on Kavanaugh:

I thought it would be obvious who I was comparing to.

Comment

I thought it would be obvious who I was comparing to.
              sorry, didn't mean to reference current events so much.

Comment

sorry, didn't mean to reference current events so much.
                Thinking back to the pussy grabber tape... how is it that we have audio of Trump making those comments but he denies it, calls it fake news, lashes out on twitter and is obviously lying, and a significant portion of the country believes him or simply doesn’t care and defends it even? Doesn’t that strike you as odd?

Comment

Thinking back to the pussy grabber tape... how is it that we have audio of Trump making those comments but he denies it, calls it fake news, lashes out on twitter and is obviously lying, and a significant portion of the country believes him or simply doesn’t care and defends it even? Doesn’t that strike you as odd?
                  I believe that was attributed to 'locker room talk'.

one needs to go no farther then this very site of yours to find plenty of same. Just do a search for the phrase 'I'd wreck that'.

I'll wait...….

Comment

one needs to go no farther then this very site of yours to find plenty of same. Just do a search for the phrase 'I'd wreck that'.

I'll wait...….

you're a liar with tds

your hero pivoted from locker room talk, to a doctored tape.

keep lying a defending the pos potus, fucking liar

Comment

I'll wait...….

Thats an extremely weak comparison

Saying you’d like to fuck someone is a lot different to describing getting away with sexual assault because you’re rich.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post

you're a liar with tds

your hero pivoted from locker room talk, to a doctored tape.

keep lying a defending the pos potus, fucking liar

not defending anyone, just pointing out inconvenient truths that are easily available to all using google or any other popular search engine.

Hay, speaking of TDS, how's that batshit crazy gun totin' neighbor of yours? Don't know how you can sleep at night, knowing he's prowling the mean streets around your house. Good luck, 'hammer'!

Comment

Thats an extremely weak comparison

Saying you’d like to fuck someone is a lot different to describing getting away with sexual assault because you’re rich.
                          The difference is that here you have poor people bragging what they'd do. In trump's case, it's rich people doing the same.

Or maybe you can you provide attribution to the article describing the trial in which trump was convicted of rape?

Comment

The difference is that here you have poor people bragging what they'd do. In trump's case, it's rich people doing the same.

Or maybe you can you provide attribution to the article describing the trial in which trump was convicted of rape?
                            You don’t understand the difference at all.

Comment

You don’t understand the difference at all.
                              look - it seems that if you had half of congress, the CIA, and the FBI, and almost all the major news providers looking into your shit 24/7 for over 3 years (not to mention the millions of $$$ spent), surely there'd be some kind of actionable charges brought by now.

maybe, just maybe these hound dogs are on the wrong trail?

Comment

look - it seems that if you had half of congress, the CIA, and the FBI, and almost all the major news providers looking into your shit 24/7 for over 3 years (not to mention the millions of $$$ spent), surely there'd be some kind of actionable charges brought by now.

maybe, just maybe these hound dogs are on the wrong trail?
                                Now you’re pivoting to a different focus. We were talking about the difference between saying you want to fuck someone and describing getting away with sexual assault because you’re rich. Are you still asserting that they are the same?

Comment

Working...
                                X