Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe American weapons aren´t that good after all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe American weapons aren´t that good after all!

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/19/m...ntl/index.html

Last edited by kentuckyklira; 09-20-2019, 03:16 AM.

They are fine. This simply opens and/or enlarges the market for anti-drone technology, which will make even more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for arms vendors. That's one of the "cool" thing about warfare; weapons evolve & adapt to new challenges. Taxpayers get to pay for this. Remember when everyone shot un-rifled muskets? Remember spears? Axes? Stones?

Comment

Originally posted by pigger View Post
      They are fine. This simply opens and/or enlarges the market for anti-drone technology, which will make even more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for arms vendors. That's one of the "cool" thing about warfare; weapons evolve & adapt to new challenges. Taxpayers get to pay for this. Remember when everyone shot un-rifled muskets? Remember spears? Axes? Stones?
      I remember when the Dead Sea was just sick.

Comment

Originally posted by MISTER NOBODY™ View Post

I remember when the Dead Sea was just sick.
        Same situation as The Salton Sea.

Comment

I remember the Alamo.

Comment

• Mr. Badger
            Mr. Badger commented
            Editing a comment
            I remember Pearl Harbor, but I'm not sure what she did.

TBH, I don't remember much at all anymore.

Comment

TBH, I don't remember much at all anymore.
            Remember what?

Comment

Saw an article that if the cruise misses were launched from Iran they had to fly by US Navy ships. I guess Navy ships could shoot misses targeting them but not pick them off at a distance. More money! More weapon systems!

Comment

Same situation as The Salton Sea.
                isn't the salon sea making a come back? or has fracking killed it all together?

Comment

Originally posted by mooger View Post

isn't the salon sea making a come back? or has fracking killed it all together?
                  It's below sea level and has no output, so I don't know how it would or will ever make a comeback. All that crop pesticide residue has nowhere else to go.

I have not heard that fracking is affecting that body of water. Not saying it isn't, I'm simply ignorant of that issue, if there is one.

Comment

It's below sea level and has no output, so I don't know how it would or will ever make a comeback. All that crop pesticide residue has nowhere else to go.

I have not heard that fracking is affecting that body of water. Not saying it isn't, I'm simply ignorant of that issue, if there is one.
                    https://www.scpr.org/programs/take-t...ggers-earthqu/

Comment

Working...
                    X