Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe American weapons aren´t that good after all!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Maybe American weapons aren´t that good after all!

    https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/19/m...ntl/index.html



    Last edited by kentuckyklira; 09-20-2019, 03:16 AM.

    #2
    They are fine. This simply opens and/or enlarges the market for anti-drone technology, which will make even more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for arms vendors. That's one of the "cool" thing about warfare; weapons evolve & adapt to new challenges. Taxpayers get to pay for this. Remember when everyone shot un-rifled muskets? Remember spears? Axes? Stones?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by pigger View Post
      They are fine. This simply opens and/or enlarges the market for anti-drone technology, which will make even more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for arms vendors. That's one of the "cool" thing about warfare; weapons evolve & adapt to new challenges. Taxpayers get to pay for this. Remember when everyone shot un-rifled muskets? Remember spears? Axes? Stones?
      I remember when the Dead Sea was just sick.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by MISTER NOBODY™ View Post

        I remember when the Dead Sea was just sick.
        Same situation as The Salton Sea.

        Comment


          #5
          I remember the Alamo.

          Comment


          • Mr. Badger
            Mr. Badger commented
            Editing a comment
            I remember Pearl Harbor, but I'm not sure what she did.

          #6
          TBH, I don't remember much at all anymore.

          Comment


            #7
            Originally posted by pigger View Post
            TBH, I don't remember much at all anymore.
            Remember what?

            Comment


              #8
              Saw an article that if the cruise misses were launched from Iran they had to fly by US Navy ships. I guess Navy ships could shoot misses targeting them but not pick them off at a distance. More money! More weapon systems!

              Comment


                #9
                Originally posted by pigger View Post

                Same situation as The Salton Sea.
                isn't the salon sea making a come back? or has fracking killed it all together?

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by mooger View Post

                  isn't the salon sea making a come back? or has fracking killed it all together?
                  It's below sea level and has no output, so I don't know how it would or will ever make a comeback. All that crop pesticide residue has nowhere else to go.

                  I have not heard that fracking is affecting that body of water. Not saying it isn't, I'm simply ignorant of that issue, if there is one.

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by pigger View Post

                    It's below sea level and has no output, so I don't know how it would or will ever make a comeback. All that crop pesticide residue has nowhere else to go.

                    I have not heard that fracking is affecting that body of water. Not saying it isn't, I'm simply ignorant of that issue, if there is one.
                    https://www.scpr.org/programs/take-t...ggers-earthqu/

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X