I guess a lot of people don't realize that The United States is an Empire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess a lot of people don't realize that The United States is an Empire

That's obvious by the 800 plus military bases worldwide. Hey, we're just here to help.

And obviously this EMPIRE, doesn't serve the American People.

It first of all serves itself, but then our government serves as the Administrative Arm of the Global Crony Capitalists, and our military serves as The Enforcement Division of that same group.

Although the American People are their financial backers to the tune of approximately 3.4 TRILLION dollars a year in taxes collected. We, the people they are intended to serve are a secondary, well third or fourth or lower consideration to them.

The primary goal of The NeoCons, Oligarchs or whatever you want to call the people now calling the shots globally is complete and utter domination of all business on the planet. And I deliberately said "business". They don't give a fuck about life. To them money is life. And their motto is and always has been "All For Us And Nothing For Anyone Else".

Don't worry about it very much. Everything will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Figgy Daddy View Post
      Don't worry about it very much. Everything will be fine.
      True - these things seem to work out for the best.

Comment

Comment

See the problem with this EMPIRE is, it's gotten to the point where it is threatening the future existence of the human race.

And I think that's where we all have draw the line and say no...you can't do this anymore.

This isn't acceptable...

To let criminals, and murderers and liars and sociopaths and their enablers control the fate of the people of Planet Earth.

Comment

Yeah, we should let China run the world, or Russia, they're both humanitarian as fuck.

Comment

Everybody wants to rule the world.

Comment

Shutdafuckup, Zygs.

Comment

I like to play Empire Builder.

Comment

Originally posted by pigger View Post
                    Yeah, we should let China run the world, or Russia, they're both humanitarian as fuck.
                    That's not my point. The U.S. is NOT running the world. The Global Crony Capitalists using the U.S. government and military are, using them as a proxy.

And they would use Russia and China just as well, and are.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygs Malone View Post

That's not my point. The U.S. is NOT running the world. The Global Crony Capitalists using the U.S. government and military are, using them as a proxy.
                      I know, I was just being my usual flip self.

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post
                        Shutdafuckup, Zygs.
                        Seconded

Comment

Originally posted by Zygs Malone View Post

And they would use Russia and China just as well, and are.
                          The US is indeed running the world.

You simple idiot.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	d1rkvp3-f4d708e2-440b-4d78-a69a-b766db68dcda.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2N
Views:	18
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	177558

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

The US is indeed running the world.

You simple idiot.
                              The Global Crony Capitalists who control the U.S. government are obviously running the world.

What makes it so obvious is most of the things they are doing do not serve The American People.

Do they? Of what value to you or me or anyone in this country is anything our government and military is doing in The Middle East. I really want to hear you or anyone defend that.

THEY are working towards Global Domination of all economic concerns, to increase their EMPIRE. Of which we, the citizens of the United States are a minor concern. Just something to be manipulated so we keep bankrolling them.

Comment

Working...
                              X