Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like to “get strapped” and prance around local places of business like pretend army men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you like to “get strapped” and prance around local places of business like pretend army men?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grid-OpenCarry.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	177127

Yeah, we have those around here too.

They're known as the police.

Comment

I am more of a concealed carry non prancing type without tattoos.

Comment

My neighbor next door is a drunk, concealed carrying, trump supporter. When he gets drunk, he brags about carrying a gun. I told him it's not really concealed if you're always talking about it.

Last summer, around 10 pm I heard some yelling outside. He got triggered and was threatening to shoot some guy who was cutting through our yards.

Of course like any typical trumper, he's also racist and uneducated. He retires next year, and said if his company doesn't come through with the profit sharing they promised, he's going to shoot up the shop. I believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER TOSS View Post
          My neighbor next door is a drunk, concealed carrying, trump supporter. When he gets drunk, he brags about carrying a gun. I told him it's not really concealed if you're always talking about it.

Last summer, around 10 pm I heard some yelling outside. He got triggered and was threatening to shoot some guy who was cutting through our yards.

Of course like any typical trumper, he's also racist and uneducated. He retires next year, and said if his company doesn't come through with the profit sharing they promised, he's going to shoot up the shop. I believe him.
          Again, EXACTLY the kind of person who should be a mass shooting victim.

Comment

Defenders of.... something

Comment

LOL at the libturd who thinks Toledo is a backwater. Sounds like a slice of heaven you got there, Hammersnot.

Comment

Name:	ValorThiefs.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	177201

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Knobs View Post

Again, EXACTLY the kind of person who should be a mass shooting victim.
                  The problem is, he's the sort most likely to be the mass shooter, not the victim.
                  It's weird guys like that who scare me, especially when they own lots of guns
                  and have a grudge against society.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruffy View Post

Name:	Grid-OpenCarry.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	177127
                    This is what I think of when some one talks about "getting strapped."

Name:	catevari16.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	177369

Such people should not be allowed to play "Army Men."
                    Especially pork pies like these loons.

Name:	happy_pics-72121_1.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	177370

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Badger View Post

The problem is, he's the sort most likely to be the mass shooter, not the victim.
                      It's weird guys like that who scare me, especially when they own lots of guns
                      and have a grudge against society.
                      Well if he did threaten to shoot the people where he works, that is a crime and I would be inclined to report that to the Police. As long as they agreed to keep my name out of it.

Comment

So who is that guy in the original post and what is he supposedly protecting?

Comment

Originally posted by Zygs Malone View Post
                          So who is that guy in the original post and what is he supposedly protecting?
                          He is protecting teh freeburty

Comment

Originally posted by MISTER NOBODY™ View Post

He is protecting teh freeburty
                            I don't know, he looks kind of mad.

Comment

So far I've heard nothing but a buncha scared lil bitches complaining about what they don't LIKE.

Guess what, lil bitches? What you LIKE doesn't matter!

Comment

Working...
                              X