Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nearly Half in U.S. Fear Being the Victim of a Mass Shooting

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Nearly Half in U.S. Fear Being the Victim of a Mass Shooting

    What a fucking shitehole Yankland is.

    Thank fuck I don’t I’ve to live in that shitehole.

    #2
    Originally posted by Gallus View Post
    What a fucking shitehole Yankland is.

    Thank fuck I don’t I’ve to live in that shitehole.
    We're glad you don't live here either. We've got enough impotent, angry old drunks.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by green View Post

      We're glad you don't live here either. We've got enough impotent, angry old drunks.
      You stack shelves at Walmart.

      Never forget that.

      Comment


        #4
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.gif
Views:	38
Size:	475.4 KB
ID:	169813

        Comment


          #5
          half of the wimps on here are afraid of dogs.

          Comment


            #6
            not enough irn bru or buckfast in the States to keep fake gallus here

            Comment


              #7
              I'm not in fear of being a victim of a mass shooting...I just accept that as a reality of living in this shithole.

              Comment


                #8
                No fear here.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Mr. Knobs View Post
                  half of the wimps on here are afraid of dogs.
                  Do dogs go on mass shooting sprees?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Gallus View Post

                    Do dogs go on mass shooting sprees?
                    They must. Fuxhead equated dog owners to gun owners, tho I have yet to see any articles about mass killings using a dog.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by lagger View Post
                      not enough irn bru or buckfast in the States to keep fake gallus here
                      I haven’t had irn bru regularly since the 70’s.

                      It wasn’t available in London when I lived there.

                      Never tried Buckfast, but it’s English, dumbfuck.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Gallus View Post

                        You stack shelves at Walmart.

                        Never forget that.
                        This is false.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Brokeahontas View Post
                          I'm not in fear of being a victim of a mass shooting...I just accept that as a reality of living in this shithole.
                          At least you acknowledge that Yankland is a shitehole.

                          The Yanktards that infest this place don’t.

                          Fantasists and lunatics,

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Gallus View Post

                            I haven’t had irn bru regularly since the 70’s.

                            Never tried Buckfast, but it’s English, dumbfuck.

                            [email protected] "regularly


                            and that opium wasn't chinese

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Gallus View Post

                              At least you acknowledge that Yankland is a shitehole.

                              The Yanktards that infest this place don’t.

                              Fantasists and lunatics,
                              The country is beautiful. The people running it and the idiots who support them are the problem.

                              Lets face it, there ain't Yellowstone or Yosemite in GB

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X