Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should wymenz be wearing makeup to work?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Should wymenz be wearing makeup to work?

    They are always complaining that men view them as sex objects. So why are they trying to look attractive when they go to work? Seem like a bunch of hypocrites.

    #2
    If you have ever seem some gals with out make up, you will be happy they wear make up.

    make up required.

    Comment


      #3
      Because men, who are more often in management positions than women, expect women to look “pretty” and tell women to “smile more” and call them “bitchy” when exhibiting the same assertiveness that is rewarded in a man, and then generally only promote women they find attractive instead of the most qualified.

      Then the same men hypocritically wonder why women wear makeup, or heels, or do any of the other things that decades and decades worth of societal pressure has conditioned everyone to expect.

      Women are damned if they do, damned if they don’t, so they take the damned route that, on average, pays better.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Cornholio Farquarth III View Post
        They are always complaining that men view them as sex objects. So why are they trying to look attractive when they go to work? Seem like a bunch of hypocrites.
        you make valid point. make up etc is sexual signaling. men cannot miss or resist sexual signaling. its coded in our genes. women want to have it both ways. they want to put out signals but only want their preferred potential sexual partners to pick up on them. if you react to signals not meant for you you're deemed creepy.

        Comment


          #5
          Another intriguing question and observation from our dear friend Corn.

          Comment


            #6
            Billboards and commercials and videos and movies and every form of media in general shows women as sex objects in a way that constantly pressures women to behave, dress and wear makeup in a sexualized manner, just to "fit in" to societal expectations, then those same women are blamed for "sending the wrong signals".

            Damned it they do, damned if they don't.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by mort View Post
              Another intriguing question and observation from our dear friend Corn.
              Not really, because it makes the inherent false assumption that women are doing all this in a vacuum and for entirely prurient reasons.

              Comment


                #8
                This is truly the most bizarre question ever asked on TOJ. Well done

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Scruffy View Post

                  Not really, because it makes the inherent false assumption that women are doing all this in a vacuum and for entirely prurient reasons.
                  I was being sarcastic. Corn reminds me of the quintessential dumb but tough type that wore wife beaters, had a mullet and drove those horrible Irocs.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by mort View Post

                    I was being sarcastic. Corn reminds me of the quintessential dumb but tough type that wore wife beaters, had a mullet and drove those horrible Irocs.
                    Lack of sleep has dulled my sarcast-o-meter.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Scruffy View Post

                      Lack of sleep has dulled my sarcast-o-meter.
                      He's also on record as bragging that when he uses the n-word around his black friends that "it's cool". He's probably right that they don't get offended but has no clue how ridiculously dumb it makes him look.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        No.

                        And men should stop getting hair plugs, tanning, botoxing, wearing lifts, and coloring their hair and beards.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Scruffy View Post
                          Billboards and commercials and videos and movies and every form of media in general shows women as sex objects in a way that constantly pressures women to behave, dress and wear makeup in a sexualized manner, just to "fit in" to societal expectations, then those same women are blamed for "sending the wrong signals".

                          Damned it they do, damned if they don't.
                          Would it be sexist if we kept them locked up and brought them out for breeding purposes?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by mort View Post

                            I was being sarcastic. Corn reminds me of the quintessential dumb but tough type that wore wife beaters, had a mullet and drove those horrible Irocs.
                            Nailed it!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Scruffy View Post
                              Billboards and commercials and videos and movies and every form of media in general shows women as sex objects in a way that constantly pressures women to behave, dress and wear makeup in a sexualized manner, just to "fit in" to societal expectations, then those same women are blamed for "sending the wrong signals".

                              Damned it they do, damned if they don't.
                              Let me sexplain it to you. Wymenz wear makeup to work to out-compete with the other wymenz in the looks department, whether or not they're trying to snag a man. Plus, they just like dressing up to see if they can curry favor from men, using them of course for their known penus-driven weaknesses. Then there are the dick teasers that are always flirting, but have no intention of letting you cash in on their goods. You see it all the time at work. Then there are the wymenz that are always getting close to men at work and maybe even rubbing against them to try to curry favors in their job.

                              You seem to be painting wymenz as victims, whereas if you observe the day to day work environment, you will see that many are cunning manipulators.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X